Go back to previous topic
Forum name2004 DSM ShootOut
Topic subjectRE: Need to obtain all good Video and Pics of Shootout for the official DVD!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=39&topic_id=1733&mesg_id=2094
2094, RE: Need to obtain all good Video and Pics of Shootout for the official DVD!
Posted by XtremeRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
anyone else have anything to contribute?? I've already started aquiring some pictures..I'd like to get the "raw" video from people, and not just download it if they have already uploaded it. Video quality suffers that way. Once I get all the people on this list, I will send you an email/PM of where to send the footage to. The *best* way for me to get this is on CDR, with the video in mpeg2 format. If not,then thats fine. Or send me 8mm tapes or whatever you may have. If you have the 8mm or the HI8 tapes, then I prefer to get those tapes directly, since I have a hardware capture card that can lock video/audio streems and directly convert to DVD format. If you have digital footage, then burning those video files directly to CDR as Mpeg2 would be best also. Just try not to convert to any lossless formats that compresses and degrades quality.
I generated this page in 0.0099458694458008 seconds, executing 6 queries.