Go back to previous topic
Forum name2004 DSM ShootOut
Topic subjectAnyone in Memphis?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=39&topic_id=1568
1568, Anyone in Memphis?
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Memphis TN is our Approx. halfway point. e're looking to make Memphis Tuesay night sometime, and we're looking for a cheap motel or a place to crash for the night beforte we pick up and continue on to Chicago. Anyone in memphis that can put up Thura and I for a night would be a fucking badass forever.
1570, RE: Anyone in Memphis?
Posted by soulcontroller, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hit up dougie2, i know he is from TN...
1573, RE: Anyone in Memphis?
Posted by 98Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I live about an hour south of there. I'll set something up for you guys....
1582, RE: Anyone in Memphis?
Okay, all set up Dino... shoot me a call and I'll give you the details. a friend in memphis is going to let you guys crash there, and I'm gonna go up there to her house when you do so I can meet you guys and chill. the one requirement was that one of you do a burnout in front of her house... she's got a collection of blackmarks going. OH, and she likes death metal.
1587, RE: Anyone in Memphis?
Originally posted by 98Talon
Okay, all set up Dino... shoot me a call and I'll give you the details. a friend in memphis is going to let you guys crash there, and I'm gonna go up there to her house when you do so I can meet you guys and chill. the one requirement was that one of you do a burnout in front of her house... she's got a collection of blackmarks going. OH, and she likes death metal.

Suddenly i seriously regret getting a hotel reservation. Shit.

She hot? If she's hot i'll cancel it :-)
1594, RE: Anyone in Memphis?
She's not hot... but I could bring some hot ones.
1626, RE: Anyone in Memphis?
UInfortunately it is too late for me to cancel the reservations at this point. If you still wanna drop by and say "Hi," we're going to crash for one night at the Super 8 Motel @ 4060 Lamar Ave. in memphis. We'll probably be getting there late.. 11:30 - midnight or so... Don't know the room number.

Call me cell @ about 11.00 PM Tuesday night and i'll tell you where we are. 8325496806
1633, RE: Anyone in Memphis?
Posted by JasonESi_T, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Damn Dino!

What's your itinerary this year?
1635, RE: Anyone in Memphis?
Leave tomorrow, drive to Memphis, stay overnight, get up, check out, drive to Chicago. Do whatever.. sleep, party thursday or something, friday, get up, meet with everyone wherever, drive to Toledo, meet more people, drive to Norwalk. Do ShootOut stuff Friday night/Saturday/Sunday, probably lerave Monday morning and drive as far as Baton Rouge, crash there for a few hours, get up, drive back to Houston...
1642, RE: Anyone in Memphis?
Posted by 992gnt, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Watch yor shit in Memphis. I was racing there a few years ago, and a couple of guys got stuff ganked out of the their vans and trailers right in the Red Roof parking lot. Be safe, see ya in 5 days.

1726, RE: Anyone in Memphis?
Posted by Dracas, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I didn't notice this thread, I live about an hour away from memphis.
I generated this page in 0.012372970581055 seconds, executing 7 queries.