Go back to previous topic
Forum name2004 DSM ShootOut
Topic subjectRE: Trying to get Horsepowertv to cover the shootout.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=39&topic_id=475&mesg_id=523
523, RE: Trying to get Horsepowertv to cover the shootout.
Posted by 992gnt, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DR1665
Exactly. Super Street is sheer pandemonium. Spend about 5 minutes reading parts of articles sometime and you'll see. The editor I wrote to there is always being commented on his "man boobs." In practically every article, by every author, in every issue. They are a bunch of deviants who just goof off and manage to put out a magazine every 4 weeks or so. I love it. I don't get it for the technical articles, that's what 2GNT is for. I read it for the laughs. ;) Second, I did not send the same email to both Super Street and Extreme Motorsports. That would be ludcirous. I was brief in my email to Extreme and merely listed date and location to them. I also mentioned that there were a great number of us enthusiasts who would be very excited to see/meet the guys. I wasn't out to track Sean and Brent down at work and hit them up to check it out. I just wanted to be sure that someone mentioned it to them before it was a week away and impossible to do. So pretty much, I did what you thought I should've done and I hope this allays your fears and concerns. ;) Know your audience and tailor your letter writing accordingly.

Perfect. I will never doubt you again. :cheers Also, thank you for not taking offense to my post. I have not and probably will not read a magazine that doesn't have technical content. Too boring.

I generated this page in 0.013452053070068 seconds, executing 6 queries.