Go back to previous topic
Forum name2004 DSM ShootOut
Topic subjectRE: Ride Home in the RS
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=39&topic_id=2006&mesg_id=2036
2036, RE: Ride Home in the RS
Posted by Avenger, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by HahnRacecraftKid
First off, i would like to thank everyone for a great time and i cannot wait until next year. But anyway, driving home at like 9 with Thura, Dino and my dad in the RS. You may all would think highly of it, but there is no air conditioning, heater, radio or cd player, but other than that it was a good time. Except the first thing my dad said was "DO NOT BOOST IT!". That kinda killed it but it was still a fun ride. We stopped at a Gas station and we were all a bit tired and my dad asked if Dino wanted to drive the RS and let me sleep. But Dino replied with "I dont know, its kind of intimidating" (Later he told me that he didnt know if he could take the whole NON BOOSTING aspect of driving it, but other then that it was a fun ride and just a little bit cold. I ended up driving half of the time with my dads racing Jacket on lmao.

Sure, not boosting. You know I was driving right behind you! I saw everything! :P Just kidding ... you have more restraint than I do. Hurry up and fix the clutch in your RS so you can get back to the track.
I generated this page in 0.0085868835449219 seconds, executing 6 queries.