Go back to previous topic
Forum name2004 DSM ShootOut
Topic subjectRE: 04 Shootout Detailed Pics/Info
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=39&topic_id=1750&mesg_id=1791
1791, RE: 04 Shootout Detailed Pics/Info
Posted by soulcontroller, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
wheeeeeew, the shootout was a blast. lots of stuff going on. i just got home, im tired.

it was awesome seeing the familiar faces, and meeting the new ones. lots of inside jokes and whatnot, very funny. holy cow late-night saturday got a little crazy around 2 am haha.

meeting bill hahn was awesome. he is definately a really great guy, down to earth, and very personable. we sat and just talked for a good hour at ponderosa haha. im glad he made it. that alone made the trip worthwhile.

im sending my video to xtremeRS, i dont have any pictures because my camera broke.

etx, your a spaz. and your friends are cool.

thura, hmmmm. good runs while it lasted. the lean queen (?) is now the no-oil queen?

greg, congrats on your win, very cool.

jason, always a pleasure.

ryan, no hard feelings man, people were just bustin your balls. you know your still a pimp haha.

bitch hands, very funny. wheres chris? just find ashlee. whose pictures by the way dont do her justice. very hot.

driggs, glad you could make it out. nothing like stepping out of the AZ whether for some dsm goodness.

bucknutty, keep the liquor in your room haha! and away from ryan!

dino, we know you like-a-da-corn.

whose-ass, well get that car running right yet :o

kent and matt, well have to keep the window/door room for next year haha.

and everyone else it was a blast.

until next year.
I generated this page in 0.012342929840088 seconds, executing 6 queries.