Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBad Guys
Topic subjectsymtech labs
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=36&topic_id=677
677, symtech labs
Posted by Berney97rs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Has been a complete nightmare trying to get anything out of them. Placed my order back in the middle of March and still have nothing to show for it. It is nearly impossible to talk with someone on the phone and it takes them a week+(or more) just to get an email response. They have given me the run-around with "it will ship by the weekend numerous times and created a shipping label over two weeks ago but still haven't shipped my order. I've even tried speaking with them on here through pm's but they won't answer me back. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE communication and customer service!!!
678, RE: symtech labs
Posted by BlueHaze420a, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Call the BBB file a complaint and get your money back and look else where.
679, RE: symtech labs
Posted by SymTech Labs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Berney97rs
Has been a complete nightmare trying to get anything out of them. Placed my order back in the middle of March and still have nothing to show for it. It is nearly impossible to talk with someone on the phone and it takes them a week+(or more) just to get an email response. They have given me the run-around with "it will ship by the weekend numerous times and created a shipping label over two weeks ago but still haven't shipped my order. I've even tried speaking with them on here through pm's but they won't answer me back. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE communication and customer service!!!

We're sorry to hear you're so frustrated. We respond to emails as promptly as possible, and we try to respond to all PM's, but we don't visit every forum regularly and they're not the most reliable way of checking on an order. We do not create shipping labels without shipping an order. If you're not seeing movement on a tracking number, please let us know and we'll follow up with the courier. For your protection, per our privacy policy, we cannot discuss order details in public, so feel free to contact us at support@symtechlabs.com.
I generated this page in 0.0081150531768799 seconds, executing 7 queries.