Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBad Guys
Topic subjectRE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=36&topic_id=542&mesg_id=629
629, RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive
Posted by Ebster1085, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Sounds like everyone has the same experience with Howell. I ordered my built motor from them and it was a total nightmare. Was told by the sales man retard Todd that it would take no more than 12 weeks to get the motor, and I could have it in as soon as 6 weeks. Took them 10 months to get it to me and I really only got them to respond once I threatened to contact my credit card company and the BBB. He also did not initially send me all the parts that I agreed to over the phone with "toad" during my initial order. He said he felt bad and he would make it up to me by offering me $200 off on my next order. When I responded with "why the fuck would I ever order from you again..if you really felt bad you would make right on this and send me what I was promiesed" he did eventually send me a set of stainless steel valves as promised.

I was also not treated with any bit of respect on the phone with them, was cut off dozens of times and had to call back, and was lead on over and over again by schmucko todd. I will never order from them again.
I generated this page in 0.019237995147705 seconds, executing 6 queries.