Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBad Guys
Topic subjectRE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=36&topic_id=542&mesg_id=556
556, RE: Howell (I don't know where your orders at) automotive
Posted by DanKid, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
After filing a claim with my card company these scumbags decided to send me a tracking number. I'm pretty sure it's not what I had originally ordered. I called Howell and asked Gary what exactly he had shipped if he had claimed a few minutes earlier that they didn't have my thermostat in stock. He pretended to deny everything. I reminded him that I told him to cancel my order and he said that once you order you cannot cancel. I asked him if he was going to come to my house and make me take the merchandise and he said no but that it is against the law to break a contract. I told him that it was their fault for not giving me straight consistent answers and hung up. I then checked my email again and saw that they emailed me claiming that I filed a claim with my credit card company "after" they sent me tracking numbers and said that they would be filing charges with the state police against me. LMAO. They claim that I was trying to get merchandise without paying by calling my credit card company. These guys don't even deserve to have a business license.
I generated this page in 0.013103008270264 seconds, executing 6 queries.