Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBad Guys
Topic subjectBurntRed22
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=36&topic_id=458&mesg_id=458
458, BurntRed22
Posted by cougar694u, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Chad Liquori
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harleysville, PA 19438-2330
(xxx) xxx-xxx

I sent payment for an ECU over a month ago. The check hit my bank (which was out of state) on 6/28.

I e-mailed him asking if he had received the check yet on 6/27, which he responded he had just gotten the check that day and was sending out the ECU.

A few weeks go by, and another unanswered PM, so I decide to call his house. I spoke with his dad and finally got a response from him that evening saying the ECU had been shipped and that if it didn't get there by that Friday, 7/14, he'd flip out.

Friday comes and goes, no ECU no response. I finally get a message from him on Sunday, 7/16, saying that he had 2 ECU's and will ship the other out on Monday and asks for my address. I send him my address and say, 'I hope it's here by this coming Friday.'

Okay, so Monday he e-mails me again asking for an address, I copy and paste my original message to him.

Tuesday, I asked for a tracking number. Wednesday, I asked for a tracking number and got, "yea i got a tracking number, ill send it tonight to ya, its at my house im at the office." Thursday, I asked for the tracking number again.

So Saturday, I start looking for another ECU and send him this:

If I don't get this information from you by Monday (and see that it was in fact shipped when you said it was), I'll except my payment back. A friend of mine will pick it up from you in person so I know 100% that I will get my money back.

Thanks,

Luke

along with my phone number.

I still haven't heard anything.

I'll think I'll call his house again here shortly.
I generated this page in 0.0091350078582764 seconds, executing 6 queries.