Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBad Guys
Topic subjectRE: Concept Illusions
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=36&topic_id=452&mesg_id=500
500, RE: Concept Illusions
Posted by peter2.slow, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I also had a bad experience with Concept Illusions.

I had a 2k order for my bottom/top end rebuild and my clutch. Supposidly they had everything in stock when I called. After waiting two weeks nothing shipped out. I called everyday for two weeks and kept promising me calls the next day and I got nothing.

It took over one month to get my order shipped. Once I got the tracking number it wasn't even valid for another week or so because there was a hold on the postage for not being paid for the weight of the box. All said and done I waited almost two months for things that I was told were in stock. I was charged immediately after placing the order for parts that took me 8 weeks to arrive and I had to pay a fee at the machine shop for my block sitting there waiting for my pistons/rods to be mounted.

Great prices they have but the service is horrible. I tried placing an order the other day I called a few days in a row and got a machine every time. I finally left a message with my number to call back still haven't heard anything.
I generated this page in 0.010734081268311 seconds, executing 6 queries.