Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBad Guys
Topic subjectTurbo8U Ripped me off
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=36&topic_id=345
345, Turbo8U Ripped me off
Posted by scothern, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well, Turbo8u (a.k.a josh) ripped me off. the deal was I send him my stock shifter and a money order for $10, he would shorten it 2 Inches and return it. We chatted almsot everyday for two weeks while he had personal issues and couldn't get to it. I was cool with that and made him aware of the fact. then one frdiay, the 13th of may I believe it was, he told me it was doen and he would be shipping it on his day off which he said would be the next day. I didn't see him online after that. I gave it a week to show up. Nothing. I sent him a PM, no response. Another week goes by. Turbo8u is still not on AIM or responding to his PM's. Still no sign of my shifter. A week later I finally see him sign onto AIM. I casually ask whats up. Get no response. Ask if hes there about an hour later, still no response. After 30 more minutes of him beign online, I asked him flat out if he was ignoring me and blowing me off. Now I get the response...

"Christ your fucking anoying. You will get you fucking shifter when I feel like sending it to you." He then goes off line and disappears.

I try calling his house, no answer, nothing. so Watch out, don't send him anything He will more then likely steal it.
352, RE: Turbo8U Ripped me off
Posted by scothern, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Okay. After several threats and me filing charges. I finally received my shifter today. The weld looks real clean and I got to say that Josh did a good job on it. Shame he had to be such a dick.
357, RE: Turbo8U Ripped me off
Posted by blcktalipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
yeah Josh is a good guy. He has bad days just like everyone else, took me a while to get my shifter but the quality and not to mention price was excelent and well worth it. Turby is still good in my book :thumbsup
I generated this page in 0.0074820518493652 seconds, executing 7 queries.