Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBad Guys
Topic subjectCarbonwerks...2 years later...and counting
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=36&topic_id=329
329, Carbonwerks...2 years later...and counting
Posted by Shockeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
So I ordered some peices from www.carbonwerks.com on Jul7 27th, 2003. I got the rear strut tower covers, door sills, and center console panels. I recieved the tower covers soon after I ordered them but never got the other two peices. I have been in contact with him through emails where I am being fed what I can assume to be a bunch of lies, on how NEXT week this, tommorrow THAT, still no follow through. Sometime towards the end of last year, to make up for it he sent me a airbag cover, armrest cover, and the passenger piller in cf.but still not the parts that I originally ordered. I have been civil with him but its getting to be 2 years now and this is just outrageous now. Stay away

PS: I know a few of you guys know this guy and most of what I heard you stand by him, but if you do know him, tell him to get his shit together or give me a refund.
332, RE: Carbonwerks...2 years later...and counting
Posted by madhatter210, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
he is the "boogieman" and from what he said hes out of business and finishing up what he owes people. I looked up to his work, which is why I started doing it myself. Sorry you didn't get your goods.

heres his farewell on tuners
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181817
333, RE: Carbonwerks...2 years later...and counting
Posted by CrazyEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Last I heard he wasnt carbon fibering pieces anymore.... Clicked the link to carbonwerks and the site is no longer there....

Too bad. I inquired a lot in Novemeber/December for miscellanious pieces that he didnt offer on his website and took him forever to get back to me on. In the end, I just decided to do it myself. Looks just as good imo.

In your case, since he sent you something in exchange for the items you originally ordered, you know hes making at least an attempt on his part. Maybe he ran out of the CF material and sent items that were already CFed. Or maybe some stuff went rye in his life and he couldnt deal with his online business. Regaurdless, he didnt tell you he couldnt get you the items you paid for and sent some other ones which should have been discussed beforehand. Unfortunatly since its been 2 years, by law I dont think theres anything you could do legally... Just my $.02
336, RE: Carbonwerks...2 years later...and counting
Posted by Shockeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
So I guess now his email at Leo@carbonwerks.com no longer exists, thats great, now I am out $400 bucks...
I generated this page in 0.0072770118713379 seconds, executing 7 queries.