Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBad Guys
Topic subjectMrSlick
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=36&topic_id=327
327, MrSlick
Posted by Eclipse2NR, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
MrSlick (Lee) - Megasquirt Guy.

Paid 285.00 via paypal towards the end of last year for an assembled megasquirt ECU.

As of May 8th, 2005, no product. Repeated attempts to contact him via Email, 2GNT PM, and Paypal have no success.

Buyers beware.

1996 Eclipse RS / 5-Speed / Aerogear Body / Coated in Magnetic Red Metallic rev.2 / T3 Turbo Intercooled @ 8 psi / http://www.team2nr.com
Mark Galyan - Indianapolis, Indiana

328, RE: MrSlick
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Bought/paid $330 for MSnS system in late November 2004.

Received minimal communication for a long time, then received my MSnS last week. If you need it next week, buy the kit and build it yourself. If you can afford to wait, then you shouldn't worry about buying from Lee.

My take on things.
330, RE: MrSlick
Posted by djtrickee, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Straight up stole my Megasquirt. I sent it to him in mid-february for repair and updating. NEver heard back from him again. No response to emails or PM's, IM's or even a phone call. Super Shady.

It has nothing to do with waiting 1 or 2 or even 5 weeks if the goods are never gonna arrive AT ALL.

Definatly a Bad Seller. END. OF. STORY.
331, RE: MrSlick
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DR1665
Bought/paid $330 for MSnS system in late November 2004. Received minimal communication for a long time, then received my MSnS last week. If you need it next week, buy the kit and build it yourself. If you can afford to wait, then you shouldn't worry about buying from Lee. My take on things.

Thats a load of crap wrapped in rose petals

Lee told many people as well as me it would take 2-3 weeks. Communication turned real bad and at one point in time i asked lee: Will it be done by the end of april, if not i need a refund. He assured me it would be done. You do not tell someone to expect your servises/product on a given time frame and then not deliver. I had ti file a fraud with my credit card company.

Terry

335, RE: MrSlick
Posted by CarbonFiberRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DR1665
Bought/paid $330 for MSnS system in late November 2004. Received minimal communication for a long time, then received my MSnS last week. If you need it next week, buy the kit and build it yourself. If you can afford to wait, then you shouldn't worry about buying from Lee. My take on things.

If you need it don't buy from him, if you like to give your money away in exchange for bullshit then Lee is the man!
338, RE: MrSlick
Posted by Ryan_Hes, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Paid Dec.24th, 2004....was told it would take some time, so I was patient. now he does not respond to emails or PM's and has 350.00 of mine. I just want my money back...
340, RE: MrSlick
Posted by Initial DSM, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hmm I thought this guy was legit.
Well He did meet up with Skrilla in CA to install his MS; same Skrilla who stole my $. Guess the crookedness rubbed off on him too.
342, RE: MrSlick
Posted by RxR_Eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I also never recieved my MS from Lee. Buyers beware.
344, RE: MrSlick
Posted by Goneallin, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I too have ordered the megasquirt wiring harness "Deluxe version" from lee over 4 months ago. He changed his paypal since then...also gave me excuses that he didnt have time because he was moving. The paypal I paid with wasn't even his account..it was his friends. Nonetheless I filed complaint with paypal and out of the $120 he charged me for "deluxe wiriing harness" ..paypal credited me back $27 bucks...Ha..wish this thread was around before I dealt with that dude..
339, RE: MrSlick
Posted by White97rs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Made payment of $285 in march 2005 through paypal to dunlapangel@hotmail.com, supposedly his wifes email addy. Filed complaint, within three days of money being refunded through paypal, a shipping notification was sent to me along with paypal. Here it is now the beginning of june and no MS. Not to mention i received an email from him after filing the complaint, he said i would have it in hand by the end of that week. Hes a funny guy.......get your MS from Rodney at RS-autosport.com if you ever wanna receive a preassembled megasquirt.
I generated this page in 0.010837078094482 seconds, executing 7 queries.