Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBad Guys
Topic subject95GSEclipse
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=36&topic_id=283
283, 95GSEclipse
Posted by Sorry_i_Win, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Back on September 3rd of 2004 I paypal'd 95GSEclipse $80 for a set of blitz high side skirts. This price was supposed to include shipping (would have been a damn good price), but he soon discovered that shipping alone was going to be about that much unless he could fit the skirts in a smaller box (which he assured me he could). I sent him emails on a regular basis to check on the status, but he kept coming up with excuses about why he hadn't shipped them. I understood that shipping might be a problem so I asked him to just refund my money, but I was busy with other things in my life (preparing to get married, bought a house, etc.) so I didn't get a chance to dispute the charges with paypal before the 30-day period expired. So now here I am after months and months, and now of course he won't answer my emails and PM's and I lost $80. All I want is for him to refund my money. Until he does, I wouldn't trust him if I were you.
288, RE: 95GSEclipse
Posted by 95GSEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey sorry for not getting back to you...Still have the skirts but tight on money. Im trying to sell a couple things on ebay. Once they do through ill get you your money....sorry i was acting shady.
I generated this page in 0.0072579383850098 seconds, executing 7 queries.