Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBad Guys
Topic subjectMiztahfooLish - Dan Jalos
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=36&topic_id=147
147, MiztahfooLish - Dan Jalos
Posted by SpreadEagle, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
He had a Blitz front and a stock rear advertised in the FS section, we agreed on $285 shipped, sent the money via Paypal Sept '03, nothing but excuses since. Seemed like a real nice guy. I gave him the benefit of the doubt for a long time because I know we all hit some rough times occasionally. He said he'd make good beginning of '04, then April first, then it was May first, but it looks like it will be never. His email addresses he uses are foolishheart08@yahoo.com and protegeclipse_pinoyracer@yahoo.com. I am pursuing legal action at my own expense so if anyone else has had a similar experience with Dan please PM me.
284, RE: MiztahfooLish - Dan Jalos
Posted by MiztahfooLish, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Merchandise was sent last June 2004, I deeply apologized for taking that long. A 6-month tour in Iraq and an accident prior to that will shift everything for someone. I tried really hard, even offered twice on refunding the whole amount. I don't blame you for feeling that way, coz I know I would be too if it took so long for someone to send my merchandise I already paid for.
I generated this page in 0.0073971748352051 seconds, executing 7 queries.