Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subjectTrany problems
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=7468
7468, Trany problems
Posted by MITSUracer123, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey guys i need help with this. i have no idea whats wrong. but heres what happened. i was at a dead stop in the car at neutral and went to shift into first. but it wouldnt go in. it wont go in any gear and yes the clutch is being pressed down lol. so i turnd it off and it went into gear fine. so i turnd it back on and it would not go into gear! Any ideas?

i think i might need a trany. anyone know where to get one???
7469, RE: Trany problems
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by MITSUracer123
Hey guys i need help with this. i have no idea whats wrong. but heres what happened. i was at a dead stop in the car at neutral and went to shift into first. but it wouldnt go in. it wont go in any gear and yes the clutch is being pressed down lol. so i turnd it off and it went into gear fine. so i turnd it back on and it would not go into gear! Any ideas? i think i might need a trany. anyone know where to get one???

Check the shift cable at the trans. You probably lost a bushing.
7470, RE: Trany problems
Posted by 420A2G, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Try a local junk yard or maybe some for sale posts on forums. You live in tampa? Try Orldsm.com. It is for Orlando so its not too far for you. My name is 2g420a on there.

I dont know why it would work when you turn it off and then on again though? My trans was acting weird when my ECU went bad, but that was more like stalling. Good luck though!

Aaron
I generated this page in 0.0096211433410645 seconds, executing 7 queries.