Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subject1995 2gnt with "issues"
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=7194&mesg_id=7194
7194, 1995 2gnt with "issues"
Posted by Warmage12, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Okay, i have a 1995 eclipse rs, very basic. No power anything. We've been conducting tests on it for about a week on and off. We've conculded that the problem is the ECU but we all know how hard it is to find a ECU for a 95. So here's our data. We would love any and all oppinions. But be ready to back them up...i'm not a pain but i don't want to get taken.

Its a 95. It refuses to start when hot but if it sits for a day it will start when cold. We have no power to the coil pack. (we have replaced, it didn't help) We have no spark at the plugs either. (obviously) We checked the available voltage to the cam sensor (pin1) we got 8.8v when cold; 2.0v when hot. We traced the wire to the ECU and we got some voltage at the cam position sensor. We checked the full resistance of the circuit and got only .4 ohms of resistance. Checked pin3 (cam postion sensor) and got 5 volts, this power doesn't change with the engine dynamics. We finished off by checking pin2 and the continuity is good.

If any of the GRAMMAR in this is confusing i can try and help clear it up. Thanks for nay help.
I generated this page in 0.0079789161682129 seconds, executing 6 queries.