Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subjectdumb question on clutch and brake pedal
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=7089
7089, dumb question on clutch and brake pedal
Posted by boosted60trimrst, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
im in the process of doing the atx to mtx swap . i just finished the brake and clutch pedal install but i do not know where the pullback springs hook on to under the dash . Its the spring with the black rubber sleeve over it . ?????
7091, RE: dumb question on clutch and brake pedal
Posted by freelancefool, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
On the manual car, the pullback spring for the clutch has some long hook shaped bracket that bolts waaaay up under the dash that is this huge pain in the ass to get to. If you look where the old auto brake was, you should see a small oval cut out on a support bar in front of the pedal assemblies. I have my clutch and brake pullback springs there and have had no problems with binding or snagging.

I might have pics on the laptop. I can check it out for you later, but for right now I need to make my baby run again.
7092, RE: dumb question on clutch and brake pedal
Posted by boosted60trimrst, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Thanx i will try to look again for the hook shaped bracket . Right now i have it the way you do . I have it through that oval hole with the little circle hole next to it . The only problem is that it bends around my alarm wiring .
I generated this page in 0.022613048553467 seconds, executing 7 queries.