Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subjectclutch disengagment problem, and weird pedal pressure problem....
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=5492
5492, clutch disengagment problem, and weird pedal pressure problem....
Posted by talonguy2005, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
well my trans blew up about a week ago, and right after it did my pedal pressure was kinda weird, I could push it a little less than half way with not much pedal pressure, than the rest of the way would be normal. But since the transmission was destroyed I went out and got another one. Got everything in last night, and bled the system like crazy for a long time, and it feels the same as before. I went to go drive it and it doesn't feel like it is disengaging the clutch all the way. Its kind of hard to get it to go into any gear sometimes, and it will start moving the first mm i let the pedal off the floor

Any suggestions on what I should do...

its a stock clutch, and transmission for the record.
5615, RE: clutch disengagment problem, and weird pedal pressure problem....
Posted by budlightman, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
mine did the woulnt disengage thing i replaced the master cylinder,cluch hydrolic line, and slave cylinder and bled the crap out of it. well i would have saved allot of money if i would have just replaced the modular clutch. now it workes great, i bought a spec stage 3 with lightened flywheel for $505.00 shiped next day from speclutch.com.
I generated this page in 0.015187978744507 seconds, executing 7 queries.