Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subjectSouth Bend Clutch DXD-F clutch and Retrofit LSD installed..
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=5412
5412, South Bend Clutch DXD-F clutch and Retrofit LSD installed..
Posted by XtremeRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Finally got the SBC DXD-F clutch and Retrofit LSD installed in the trans, and it feels really good so far. Its really nice with the LSD to not have that crappy torque steer when i floor it lol. Very pleased with the LSD so far. The clutch feels good, pretty light pedal, but its not that grabby yet, although it does engage pretty sharply, may be worse when it fully breaks in. Thats all, just a little update on these two parts.
5413, RE: South Bend Clutch DXD-F clutch and Retrofit LSD installed..
Posted by GSGoinFast, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by XtremeRS
Finally got the SBC DXD-F clutch and Retrofit LSD installed in the trans, and it feels really good so far. Its really nice with the LSD to not have that crappy torque steer when i floor it lol. Very pleased with the LSD so far. The clutch feels good, pretty light pedal, but its not that grabby yet, although it does engage pretty sharply, may be worse when it fully breaks in. Thats all, just a little update on these two parts.

Thats awesome! If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your retrofit LSD?
5415, RE: South Bend Clutch DXD-F clutch and Retrofit LSD installed..
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Matt will need to verify but as far as I know the retrofit is offered by Exile Racing. I am not aware of any other suppliers.

Terry
5417, RE: South Bend Clutch DXD-F clutch and Retrofit LSD installed..
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
Matt will need to verify but as far as I know the retrofit is offered by Exile Racing. I am not aware of any other suppliers. Terry

Yep, got it from Exile...like almost 2 years ago lol..yeah i know
5439, RE: South Bend Clutch DXD-F clutch and Retrofit LSD installed..
Posted by GSGoinFast, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Is it special order from Exile now? Because it is no longer listed in their catalog.
5442, RE: South Bend Clutch DXD-F clutch and Retrofit LSD installed..
Originally posted by GSGoinFast
Is it special order from Exile now? Because it is no longer listed in their catalog.

Not too sure, but I got mine done during a group buy. I had to supply the differential, then they built it.
5443, RE: South Bend Clutch DXD-F clutch and Retrofit LSD installed..
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Exile sell the retrofit ut it is special order since the retro-fit is machined into your differential.
I generated this page in 0.013079881668091 seconds, executing 7 queries.