Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subject95RS m/t swap into a 97GS a/t
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=2878
2878, 95RS m/t swap into a 97GS a/t
Posted by Mark, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have a 95RS that was wrecked that I'am going to use for parts.Hear is the low down on what doing.be for I put the M/T in I will be getting a new Clutch,short shifter,motor mounts,AFx race only ECu,Exile Racing Retrofit Limited Slip Differential,Flex Plate or flywheel what ever you would like to call it.New Shifter mount bushings.along whit some other odds ands ends.what I need to know is what is a good brad of clutch for under $350 ,good flywheel for under $200.Now my other questions is there any wight ups on doing a swap not so much the mechanical side of the install that I can handell no proleam.I just not sure about the rewireing side of the install/swap.I also would love to hear from the guys that have done the swap befor, about any probleam you my have had or run into and the fix's if any.Just trying to get as much info on the befor it happens other parts now and planing on do the swap very soon. Any info, feedback, links, e-mail, in much needed and wanted so please past away.

P.S. I Use advanced search and did find some use full info but everthing I was looking for and if this not the roght place for post my bad.Move it if you need to.e-mail in one_thing2001@yahoo.com

2888, RE: 95RS m/t swap into a 97GS a/t
quick ? can i use my flywheel and axel from the A/t or do i have to use the ones off the M/T car
2889, RE: 95RS m/t swap into a 97GS a/t
if no one is going to post and help me out tell me wehere the post is about the swap. I sew it a few day ago cant find it now.I have been searching all most all day long and cant find anything that i looking for
2890, RE: 95RS m/t swap into a 97GS a/t
Posted by RyaN95i4, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
axels are the same - flywheel isnt, and unless you get a nonmodular clutch, a new flywheel will come with whatever clutch you get anyways.
2891, RE: 95RS m/t swap into a 97GS a/t
ok cool i gettting the spec 2
2892, RE: 95RS m/t swap into a 97GS a/t
Originally posted by Mark
ok cool i gettting the spec 2

that is the spec 2 stage 2
I generated this page in 0.0077710151672363 seconds, executing 7 queries.