Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subjectTranny fluid changing write-up.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=2095
2095, Tranny fluid changing write-up.
Posted by a_miller_76, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM

Okay, i had this in my favorites (as I favorite EVERY writeup) but it's no longer hosted. Anyone have a link to it or wherever it's gone?

Oh, and how about one for the clutch too.
2118, RE: Tranny fluid changing write-up.
Posted by TJEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I can write this up when I do my clutch on next thursday, if it hasnt already been done. I will just need someone to host it.
2121, RE: Tranny fluid changing write-up.
Posted by CODE4, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I can host it for you. Email me or something when you want it done, and I can holla back with a link for you.

As for the Tranny fluid, are you wanting one for MTX or ATX.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just realized what section I am in =]

Get under the car, pull the rubber plug that faces the Driver wheel. Then remove the drain plug on the bottom that faces the passenger side. Wait until it is done leaking out, plug it, torque it, then add 2.1 qts of fluid :thumbsup I recommend nothing else but Dealer fluid. It is specifically for the NV-T350 (says on the bottle).

It is a bit tricky to get it in there, I bought .5" clear tubing from Home Depot and ran it next to the windshield wiper fluid reservoir and stuck a funnel in it, then down to the fill hole. I just did mine a week ago, let me know if you have any other questions.
2126, RE: Tranny fluid changing write-up.
Posted by etx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
2.21 quarts of fluid. :7

I used the hose trick also, it works great. You don't want that stuff on the floor of your garage, it smells like intense body odor!!!
I generated this page in 0.0098559856414795 seconds, executing 7 queries.