Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subjectwhere to get the NewSkool LSD
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=1310
1310, where to get the NewSkool LSD
Posted by etx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
The last major part I need before I start putting my car back togeather is the LSD. I read somewhere that they stoped makeing the newskool one. Is this true? do they have a web site? I want to get this asap, but i can't afford the phantom grip. thanks
1311, RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD
Posted by 2hot97GS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
newskool = junk
1312, RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD
Posted by run4cvr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
http://www.newskoolracing.com/

Good luck getting it. I ordered mine on the 8th and havent received it yet. I have emailed them several times and received a response on the 12th saying it would ship that week. If i dont here from him or receive the part by next week i am filing a compliant with paypal.
1316, RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD
fark. I really want to put a lsd in the trans while I have it out! what do you guys recommend? should I get the phantom grip? Thier is absolutely NO way i can afford the true lsd.
1322, RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD
Posted by Chamuko, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
yeah i heard the new skool went down hill really fast.

Just spend the cash for the PG and some safing brackets (sp?).
1325, RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD
Posted by Grashper, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well here is there web site: http://www.newskoolracing.com/

It says that they where hit by that virus real bad, but it explains the reason why alot of peeps haven't received there order yet.
1327, RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD
ogh shit. they are out by my mother house. I am going to see if i can go out there an buy one. If they will do that you guys can tell them to give me your and I will over night it to you for free. I just hate when vendors take forever to ship... Im going to email them right now to see if i can drive out and get one!

edit: I doubt they are going to do that now that I see thier mailing address is a PO box.
1328, RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD
I got tired of not getting a response from them so before my 30 day limit i filed a complaint with paypal. I really wanted that slip in diff, but not responding to any emails for almost a month is bullshit.
1329, RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD
yeah i don't blame you. Thats why hopefully I can get him to meet me and sell me one. If not Ill just buy the phantom grip. notice how they went on sale for $99? (the new school one) strange.
1330, RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD
I found this guys contact info. If anyone needs it let me know. I don't really want to post it because its an individual, not a biz. even tho it looks like a one man biz.

edit:

I just called him, sounds like a cool guy. He said he is sending out the ones people paid for today or tomarrow if he hasn't already.
1331, RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD
Posted by mitsudsr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
WTF that pisses me off. They sent me an email last week saying they dont even make the part anymore and they refunded my money. So after a month of being jerked arround by these guys I had go and spend more to get the PG. Well now I have to wait for the PG and I still need to install that and my clutch. This has been such a struggle!
Patrick
96 GS
14.14 @ 96.5 mph on 8psi 8 Nov.02
HRC kit, S20G, FMIC, Howell bottom end 8.6 pistons, S-FMU, Blitz BOV, P&P head, SS valves, lots more little goodies
1334, RE: where to get the NewSkool LSD
Email me with his phone number... I found him over at the neon boards and i got his AIM name. Waiting for him to get online.
1336, RE: Update on newskoolracing.com
I got ahold of him on AIM. Supposedly he wrote down the wrong email address for me :wary All of his emails letting me know the status of my order bounced. Nevermind the 15 emails i sent that he could of replied to. He says mine is on its way i guess that means i need to cancel my paypal complaint.}(
1348, RE: Update on newskoolracing.com
Well i finally received mine today. Looking forward to installing it.
1351, RE: Update on newskoolracing.com
sweet, im installing mine right now. I drove out and meet bryan last night to get it. I just got it installed but I cant figure out how to get the diff pin safing brackets on! I cant get the bolts out!!!
I generated this page in 0.012923955917358 seconds, executing 7 queries.