Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subjectAT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=9058&mesg_id=9058
9058, AT/MT swap almost done, except for this little switch...
Posted by dwn, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
My question pertains specifically to the 3 wire park/neutral safety switch that is on the automatic trans harness and how best to splice into the new manual trans 2 wire switch.The car is a 95 eclipse rs. I have some wiring diagrams but as you know most are tech info related strictly to repair of existing systems, not modifications such as this swap. I'm nearly ready to start testing the hookups and buttoning everything back together. Corbin's excellent article on this swap has guided me through to this point very well, in conjunction with some wiring diagrams I'd say it has come along nicely. I hate splice and pray. Don't want to go there. The 3wire consists of a red/blue dashes, a black/blue stripe, and a black/yellow stripe. The manual switch consists of red/blue stripe and black/white stripe. I think I've pretty much scoured this forum looking for this little tidbit, but I know there are some very skilled individuals on this forum that can speak to this little stumble. Thanks in advance.
I generated this page in 0.0094521045684814 seconds, executing 6 queries.