Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subjectRE: Tranny Removal?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=7740&mesg_id=8408
8408, RE: Tranny Removal?
Posted by 420AYE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I come back and visit this site every once in a long time... but I can tell ya that removing the transmission isn't really all that hard... But I strongly suggest checking your CV boots and all that stuff before you do it that way if you need to fix or change something, you can do it when its out. Its not something you want to DIY more than you have to, if not more than once period. I knew not a lot about transmissions and with a TON Of help on this forum, and specifically picking Dino's brain, I was able to remove my transmission, rebuild it and put it all back together with very little money and virtually no tools. Took about a month however. Good luck, I will say I'll never touch the transmission again. I'll pay to have it towed and done for me before I tear my car and garage up like that again. Just me personally. Once your midway through the process, I felt like paying the money but you can't really just stop and say here I don't want to do it anymore.
I generated this page in 0.0097610950469971 seconds, executing 6 queries.