Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subjectSome Basic Questions About Clutch Upgrade
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=7354&mesg_id=7354
7354, Some Basic Questions About Clutch Upgrade
Posted by TheGhost, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hi,
Havent posted in a while but I basically had to replace my clutch and steel shim thingy that goes in between my block and my trany (it losened itself and scratched the flexplate). I replace my rear main seal while I was down there and while upgrading my clutch I decided to go with the PT CRUISER CLUTCH MOD. I have three questions :

1) How much torque do I need to put on the flex plate bolts and what is the proper way to install it

2) I got the PT Cruiser clutch from autozone seeing as how it was the cheapest alternitve. (250.00 Next Day Delivery) but the small nipple section that is on the back center of my eclipse modular clutch is actually removable with the PT Cruiser Clutch to where you can stick your finger through the whole assembly. Should I try to keep the nipple part with it or dont worry about it.

3) Should I still use the Eclipse throw out bearing or go witht he PT Cruiser as well.

I appreciate the help as quickly as possible as this is my daily driver and If your in the RICHMOND, VA area leave a message. Thanks for your time and answers.
I generated this page in 0.010365962982178 seconds, executing 6 queries.