Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subjectRE: clutch issues
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=4335&mesg_id=4384
4384, RE: clutch issues
Posted by turbo8u, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by jamesman
same shit here with a spec stage 3! I have adjusted my clutch pedal to get the most stroke out of it and the clutch will still not completely disengage. I did find out that say if you are at a stop and then you try to put it into first and it don't go in, just rev the car a little while you are pressing the stick into gear and it will drop right in. STUPID ASS CLUTCH lates James

james....e-mail me brutha, lets compile an official complaint on SPEC about these clutches...many members have had problems with this shit. im sick and tired of having to rev match into just about every gear just to drive around. takes a lot of the joy out of daily driving her in my opinion.

turby420@gmail.com

what steps have u taken to get this worked out? SPEC customer service SUCKS ASS.

bottom line is, if you have a spec stage 3 clutch...sooner or later its going to do the same thing to each and every one of you. replace it while you still can.
I generated this page in 0.0094430446624756 seconds, executing 6 queries.