Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subjectRE: 3.55 neon tranny or PT tranny?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=2709&mesg_id=2714
2714, RE: 3.55 neon tranny or PT tranny?
Posted by Initial DSM, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by MajinVejitaXV
What kind of transmission comes in the PT? If it's the NVG-T850, like the SRT4 (which would make sense), then you're gonna have some issues. See the thread I posted below. Anyway, a tranny with a Quaife LSD installed at $1500 isn't bad, as the LSD itself runs about $1200, at least in the T350's case. -Corey

I forget exactly whether its the all motor Mopar neon or the turbo one, but one of them has the PT hooked up to it already and no problems. This is the NT PT tranny, which is different from the turbo version. Only just recently I believe, has the turbo version been even available in 5 speed. But from what I hear, this is completly different scenario from the headaches of installing a srt-4 transmission, which I looked into by calling forwardmotioninc as well , about a year ago. SO i dont think bolting up will be a problem, i will find out for sure exactly ; maybe just have to change the bell housing not sure...
I generated this page in 0.0089771747589111 seconds, executing 6 queries.