Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subjectStupid tranny leak...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=1741&mesg_id=1741
1741, Stupid tranny leak...
Posted by JasonESi_T, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I finally got my car tuned properly after installing new -6AN SS fuel line from fuel tank to fuel rail and bam!! I saw tranny fluid all over the floor!!! Can you believe it?!?

(BTW, I know it's already known that there's a -6AN fitting at the fuel tank, but there's also one at the last 6 inches of fuel line before the fuel rail. Instead of altering the fuel rail at this time, I merely screwed the fuel line right into that last bit of OEM fuel line. I'll modify the rail later. Just an FYI for anyone who wants to go with -6AN fuel line; it's all compatible! :thumbsup)

Anyways, I dropped the tranny, and resealed her at the main seal, and she's all good to go again.

Just a reminder for all you folks to make sure and not miss any spots on your tranny with the anaerobic sealer. It's a small mistake, but it takes quite a bit of labor to fix it.

Luckily, I had absolutely NO trouble at all dropping the tranny and remounting it, while using the non-modular clutch. Since I didn't disturb the clutch at all, the tranny slipped right back in. Therefore, if anyone's using the non-mudular clutch and has issues mounting it, the trick lies with centering the clutch, so make sure and use your alignment tool!

I generated this page in 0.0071258544921875 seconds, executing 6 queries.