Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subjectRE: ongoing spec stage 3 / fidanza flywheel / NSR LSD thread...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=1499&mesg_id=1510
1510, RE: ongoing spec stage 3 / fidanza flywheel / NSR LSD thread...
Posted by ner947, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
well, i got my transmission back in one piece. The1Bill came over and gave me a hand. thanks Bill.

here's the cool part. we got it back together in LESS THAN 3 MINUTES. dead serious. the thing went together SO fast. i got it about 1/2" from being closed, then i just ever so slightly tapped one of the shifter rails and the transmission went FOUNK and everything magically went into it's respective race. it wasn't hard at all. i was afraid that it would have taken us hours to get it together after the hell that Bill and i went through about a month and a half ago while trying to get a different NV-T350 to close.

my Spec stage 3 clutch is also bolted up to my engine. it looks GOOD.

unfortunately, i didn't have any time this weekend to finish the job. i'm buying a transmission jack to aid with the alingment of the transmission in the engine bay. it should come this week so when i come home from college next friday i can FINALLY finish this drawn out clutch installation and go to the track/dyno for the first time since late May. expect me to post some 1/4 mile times on the 17th, and dyno numbers on the 18th.
I generated this page in 0.011142015457153 seconds, executing 6 queries.