Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAuto Trans- A604
Topic subjectAuto Trans issue!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=33&topic_id=4709
4709, Auto Trans issue!
Posted by Uni, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok so i have a 95 GS auto and at first the car would go into limp mode, i replaced the solenoid and all the transmission sensor's (found two that had some damage). I also replaced the trans fluid with a new filter, ran the car that day and it ran perfect with the exception that overdrive would not work. I let the car sit for a couple of days as i read forums with similar issues, when i re-stared the car everything was working fine i thought to my self its fixed (including overdrive). When i tried to drive the car the next day i found that sometimes when i came to a complete stop the car would not engage in drive. I slowly hit the gas and it would engage, however the issue is that it doesn't do it all the time. Once the gear engaged i drove back home with out a issue until i got home and let the car idle for about 5 minutes and the problem came right back, the gear would not engage. I just read that there are relays that send signals to the ECU that will not allow it to shift i believe i have found them they are next to the master cylinder, however i cant find were to purchase them!

I'm at the point of taking my car to AAMCO and hopefully they can fix it if anyone has any ideas as to what the issue is please let me know!

PS. I have check fluid level it perfect and no leaks.
4742, RE: Auto Trans issue!
Posted by Roboron13, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Are u sure everything electrical is hooked up??? I would go back over everything, disconnect, clean with electrical parts cleaner and tr it again!!! Let me know what happens???
I generated this page in 0.0078449249267578 seconds, executing 7 queries.