Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAuto Trans- A604
Topic subjectUpdate...Only in Second Still
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=33&topic_id=2477
2477, Update...Only in Second Still
Posted by discount_tyr420a, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey guys....long time after, but im still stuck in second gear. took it to the dealership and they said that they can't get the scope to even communicate with the TCU...so any ideas? i'm thinkin the tcu is fried and extra crispy. tia
2478, RE: Update...Only in Second Still
Posted by mcgyvr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
yeah try swapping out the tcu with another from a friend or junker
2479, RE: Update...Only in Second Still
Posted by scdsmracr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey if you need a tcu i will have a extra one in 2-3 weeks . im buying spl ecipses old rs
2525, RE: Update...Only in Second Still
Posted by discount_tyr420a, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
oko...update here. picked a different tcu. still only have second after replacing speed sensors and everything? any idea before i take it to mitsu to get it scanned?
2584, RE: Update...Only in Second Still
Posted by InFiNiT3, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
one tool bro will tell u alll........
get a hydrolic pressure guage w/ all the metric fittings.... under the in/out sensors and b4 the the rubber cover there are 3 small bolts... this will messure fluid pressure going to each gear including reverse...... tool runs about 65$ from jc whitney... but if you have a unique tool store nearby u might wanna check them 1st... also make sure the guage can handle at least 350lbs of pressure... if u get the tool let me know... ill sent u all the specs on how to read it and what all the pressure sceps should be on our cars.....

better than paying a dealer to scan the tcu.....(especailly if thats not the problem)

jake

AEM cam Gears,MSD ignition,Chikira 4-2-1 header,Custom 2.5" exhast,Pacsetter hiflo cat ,head p/p , intake p/p 2mm oversize tit valves , t/b p/p , shiftkit , TQ lockup mod , and much mor
I generated this page in 0.015233993530273 seconds, executing 7 queries.