Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAuto Trans- A604
Topic subjectWhat are some good upgrades i can do besides a turbo for speed to my auto??
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=33&topic_id=2437
2437, What are some good upgrades i can do besides a turbo for speed to my auto??
Posted by youngin, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
What are some good upgrades i can do to my 1999 RS automatic i am tired of my boy tellin me to sell it i want to show them my car has balls but i dont know what to do besides the basic like cold air, headers and cat-back. I hear about the shift kit and final gear things but i never heard of those i think that i need that and i was told that a tourque converter would help alot also i was told to just spray but i dont know about that so can any one help me please.

Oh you can check my car out on cardomain looks good so far.:shrug
2444, RE: What are some good upgrades i can do besides a turbo for speed to my auto??
Posted by oRACLe063, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
underdrive pulley allows the engine to rev a little faster besides what u mentioned also a throttle body .. i also removed alot of stuff from my interior
2454, RE: What are some good upgrades i can do besides a turbo for speed to my auto??
Posted by blcktalipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by oRACLe063
underdrive pulley allows the engine to rev a little faster besides what u mentioned also a throttle body .. i also removed alot of stuff from my interior

sounds good im looking for the same type of info i got the basics and shift kit but still lookin:thumbsup
2458, RE: What are some good upgrades i can do besides a turbo for speed to my auto??
Posted by ajna_star, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
-final drive mod-

best mod an AT can do...
I generated this page in 0.015241146087646 seconds, executing 7 queries.