Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAuto Trans- A604
Topic subjectWHAT IS NEXT
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=33&topic_id=1334
1334, WHAT IS NEXT
Posted by Gregstoofast, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
what is the next mod that I should do,look at my signature to see the mods thanks

<-Eclipse Racer->
cai,p&p tb,msd coil pack and 8.5mm wires,plat+4 plugs,header,high flow cat,dual dtm styl muffler,final gear mod,and shift kit

http://www.jessicalauren-emails.com/walmartparkingl
1335, RE: WHAT IS NEXT
Posted by dougie2, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I would give it some forced induction... nitrous probably.
1388, RE: WHAT IS NEXT
Posted by InFiNiT3, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
want some stable high gains..... have your head p/p , 5angl valve job , and oversized tit valves... i got a whopping 42hp @ wheels with stock cams....cam gears adjustted slightly.. major diff.. also i didnt see cam gears on your mod list......buy those and adjust to your liking... u'll feel a diff. there too.... but the head will gain u the most power for the $. but aye if you have the extra cash bro.... buy some cams to go with it....a #14 intake with a #16 exhast would do ya great.. you'll cry the the pull that baby will give after these mods!!!

jake

AEM cam Gears,MSD ignition,Chikira 4-2-1 header,Custom 2.5" exhast,Pacsetter hiflo cat ,head p/p , intake p/p 2mm oversize tit valves , t/b p/p , shiftkit , TQ lockup mod , and much mor
1389, RE: WHAT IS NEXT
Posted by Joe B Slow, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
"and oversized tit valves"

LMAO - the ones that help to cause lactating:+?
1440, RE: WHAT IS NEXT
LMMFAO* fuckin joe man!!!! :)

jake

AEM cam Gears,MSD ignition,Chikira 4-2-1 header,Custom 2.5" exhast,Pacsetter hiflo cat ,head p/p , intake p/p 2mm oversize tit valves , t/b p/p , shiftkit , TQ lockup mod , and much mor
1443, RE: WHAT IS NEXT
Posted by Dirty, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Jake, your sig fucks with my mind dude. Especially when I'm laughing about the tit valves while staring at it. :wary
1447, RE: WHAT IS NEXT
Posted by Gregstoofast, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
yea...but i'm about to start buildin a motor...turbo with about 20 psi...meteljim put the specs on his desktop dyno and said i should see about 450 at the wheels...and when i change motrs i'm goin 5-speed...i was lookin for some kinda tranny mod
1449, RE: WHAT IS NEXT
Aye that sig took me about 45 mins!!*L* u should see my flammed out computer... spent all day air brushing!:) Imma wierd mofo some times!

Anyone going to the Extreme autofest this week?

jake

I generated this page in 0.0085639953613281 seconds, executing 7 queries.