Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAuto Trans- A604
Topic subjectdid you get your tranny workin infinit3?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=33&topic_id=1253
1253, did you get your tranny workin infinit3?
Posted by soulcontroller, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
just wonderin if you ever got those speed sensors, and if everything is workin out alright for you.
1256, RE: did you get your tranny workin infinit3?
Posted by InFiNiT3, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
nooooooooooooooo.. :( she's in the cold shop away from home!!!!
codes= trans error , pcm fault , tcm fault
fluid was burnt
flakes in pan after only 3 days
jake

AEM cam Gears,MSD ignition,Chikira 4-2-1 header,Custom 2.5" exhast,Pacsetter hiflo cat ,head p/p , intake p/p 2mm oversize tit valves , t/b p/p , shiftkit , TQ lockup mod , and much mor
1257, RE: did you get your tranny workin infinit3?
Posted by soulcontroller, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hmm. that sucks!

metal flakes in the tranny pan? hmm, im guessing some of the accum pistons werent seated right, or the seals slipped off when you put them in?

thats really the only thing i can think of @ this point. damn. let me know how everything ends up...
1263, RE: did you get your tranny workin infinit3?
Posted by InFiNiT3, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Damn bro.. i gotta go down there tomarrow morning.... so ill be sure to hit you up and let u know whats going down.....aye i didnt know our tcu is diff. than that of the dodge.he said when he shot it for codes... no sensor readings came back... however when he has done it on the dodge neons.. that come back with voltage readings..... so WTF? Maybe ill just say screw it and buy the sensors anyway... input=54$ output=56$... I just have a bad feeling that ill end up with having to do a rebuild...speaking of money... i heard a new tranny for us is only like 500$ hell if thats true ill take two! :) still cheaper than a rebuild...

jake
SoCal Chapter

AEM cam Gears,MSD ignition,Chikira 4-2-1 header,Custom 2.5" exhast,Pacsetter hiflo cat ,head p/p , intake p/p 2mm oversize tit valves , t/b p/p , shiftkit , TQ lockup mod , and much mor
1375, RE: did you get your tranny workin infinit3?
Posted by Dark Ringleader, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
how is the TQ lockup mod workin for you guys? when/where do you use it and how does it work best?
1376, RE: did you get your tranny workin infinit3?
Posted by amljbs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Its really only for interstate I switch mine on at about 60mph and it keeps pulling all the way to 135 if I let it. No more dip in RPMs at 80 or so. Works very well.
I generated this page in 0.012057781219482 seconds, executing 7 queries.