Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAuto Trans- A604
Topic subjectRE: This is rediculous... Pin44 on tcu 44 (white wire with blue stripe) to ecu wire?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=33&topic_id=2902&mesg_id=2921
2921, RE: This is rediculous... Pin44 on tcu 44 (white wire with blue stripe) to ecu wire?
Posted by jsupetran, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Btw I am not insane, but Mike Maltavo of pocketlogger says that the tcu prevents the pocketlogger from reading the cel codes like it does on the manual. Cutting the 44pin @ the tcu will let the logger mimic the manual ecu in code reading. So does anyone have a clue as the what pin the 44 tcu is at the ecu under the hood?

Here's the thread:
http://www.pocketlogger.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=180

"It took me a while (thats an understatement), but I have finally got the 2GNT ECU/TCU working on the bench and I can see how it works.

Those of you who would like to use the regular version of PocketLOGGER instead of the special "2GNT auto" version, you need to clip the wire on pin 44 of the TCU (located under the center console). It should be a white with blue stripe. This should also fix your error reading problems.

Because the 2GNT auto group is very small compared to the rest of the OBDII users, and the fact that adding code to make a stock 2gNT auto work with PocketLOGGER will add overhead and likely slow the connection down for everyone else, I believe this to be the best solution. "

The auto atx version still doesn't read CEL codes (which sucks) so to do so, I have to cut the wire, and hook it up to a switch. MMMKAY :)

-------jezreel
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, sfmu, ml, prokits, egt, boost gauge, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, dr. uber groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!
thanks for www.kaptainmyke.com for the sig hosting :thumbsup

I generated this page in 0.0078461170196533 seconds, executing 6 queries.