Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAuto Trans- A604
Topic subjectRE: torque reduction switch mod...yes I've read asog post and the 2gnt posts...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=33&topic_id=2628&mesg_id=2633
2633, RE: torque reduction switch mod...yes I've read asog post and the 2gnt posts...
Posted by Dracas, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well, I went and cut the wire. I didn't install a switch because for one, I don't have an extra right now, and also because I'm not really sure how to run it from the ECU to the inside of my car.

The car shifted at 6.4k twice, and when it did, there was more torque there. The rest of the time, the car shifted at 5k and I couldn't tell alot of difference there. Yeah, It's kinda annoying not being able to just push the gas to the floor and downshift, but I just use the o/d switch for now. Until I can find a way to wire up a switch. I did smell raw gas after I got out of the car. I probably wouldn't have noticed it, but my brother asked me, "what's that smell?". I will give it a few days to re-learn everything.

And while I'm posting, what is the best way to run a switch to the inside of my car from the ECU?
I generated this page in 0.021235942840576 seconds, executing 6 queries.