Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAuto Trans- A604
Topic subjectRE: Autostick wiring, few questions
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=33&topic_id=2215&mesg_id=2532
2532, RE: Autostick wiring, few questions
Posted by Brent Pottle, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Assuming everything I said above is right, this diagram here by "thedawg" will work. However, the switch off the box that is added in the diagram is simulating the fact that the F11 is also switching on. I beleive that making this always true (by turning on the switch), and without enabling PIN1 via the TRS will cause premature shifting if you use the autostick switches (and possibly negative results). Thus it is ESSENTIAL in my opinion that the car be in 'L' as well as having the switch armed, this will simulate Autostick to the non-autostick car.

Originally posted by thedawg
This is my interpretation of what I think Alain has suggested will work:

With Consideration for my points above the actual function, and a failsafe way to have the car engage into autostick when in 'L' would be as follows

So anyway, I have never been up inside my dash where the TCU is, and I have no idea what pins on the harness will be 44, and 5. If anyone has a picture of the TCU and could label the correct pins. Or draw a picture of the pins it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks again!
I generated this page in 0.013492107391357 seconds, executing 6 queries.