Go back to previous topic
Forum name2003 DSM Shootout
Topic subjectHoly crap... Modified Magazine has pics of the Matt's cars at the shootout!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=616
616, Holy crap... Modified Magazine has pics of the Matt's cars at the shootout!
Posted by Matt_95tgs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I just found this. It is the 4th pic that they have in their gallery. The 5th pic has our cars and my brother Jay's in it as well. The first car in the pic is XtremeRS's, the 2nd is Soulcontroler's, and the 3rd is mine.

http://www.modified.com/apps/gallery/gallery.php?i=/media/images/13-410061/gal/DSC_1194.JPG&page=1
617, RE: Holy crap... Modified Magazine has pics of the Matt's cars at the shootout!
Posted by soulcontroller, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
whoa thats sweet! hehe. there were lots of people walking up and taking pics that day.... i wasnt even paying attention when i pulled in, didnt know we were all perfectly lined up like that.
618, RE: Holy crap... Modified Magazine has pics of the Matt's cars at the shootout!
Posted by ner947, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
nice! the triplets got featured! lol... really nice picture.
619, RE: Holy crap... Modified Magazine has pics of the Matt's cars at the shootout!
Posted by Matt_95tgs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Theres a lot of pics in that gallery that have familiar cars in it. our cars are actually in the very first 4 pics. I found one other one that has my car in the staging lanes (lane 7).
624, RE: Holy crap... Modified Magazine has pics of the Matt's cars at the shootout!
Posted by XtremeRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
sweeeettt! man thats cool as hell :)
642, RE: Holy crap... Modified Magazine has pics of the Matt's cars at the shootout!
Posted by Diceman19, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
check out pic number 5 and 6. it is 95greenhrcgs's pimp daddy car. notice that nice looking ignition system? :-)
649, RE: Holy crap... Modified Magazine has pics of the Matt's cars at the shootout!
Posted by Shockeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
wow....i took almost that exact same pic....didn't even know at that moment they were cars from 2gnt.com...til i met some of the owners later...lol thats funny...and btw if your car was there (sat mostly) chances are that I have at least 5 pictures of it...between saturday and sunday I came home with 17 rolls of film, an hour of film and like 40 digital pics.( maybe we should get a page up for pictures and such for those who couldn't make it.?)
657, RE: Holy crap... Modified Magazine has pics of the Matt's cars at the shootout!
Posted by Avenger, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
That ignition systems has stories of it's own ... anyone up for a 2:30am MSD install?!

Cool to have Matt's ... and Matt's .... and Matt's car featured!!! Oh no ... Matt overload! At least you guys don't look a like :P
658, RE: Holy crap... Modified Magazine has pics of the Matt's cars at the shootout!
Posted by Michael_97RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
>That ignition systems has stories of it's own ... anyone up
>for a 2:30am MSD install?!

We kind of got volunteered for one didn't we? CRIMP!!!!!

>Cool to have Matt's ... and Matt's .... and Matt's car
>featured!!! Oh no ... Matt overload! At least you guys don't
>look a like :P

Yeah if there were a lot of similarities... damn. I still couldn't really tell you a face to screenname connection... at least not with a lot of certainty.

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Smooth idle? We don't need no stinking smooth idle.

Mods List:
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/sig.htm
659, RE: Holy crap... Modified Magazine has pics of the Matt's cars at the shootout!
Posted by el2oCz, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
wow... nice cars, good shit guys :thumbsup
660, RE: Holy crap... Modified Magazine has pics of the Matt's cars at the shootout!
Posted by 95greenhrcgs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Maaaaan, those crimps came loose!!!!!!! I guess Bill didnt crimp them properly. haha. Thanks for correcting the situation fellas.
662, RE: Holy crap... Modified Magazine has pics of the Matt's cars at the shootout!
Posted by BuckNutty, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
antone get pics o my car??? :D i was parked near the dyno on sat, there was a big blue alien in the drivers seat :)
668, RE: Holy crap... Modified Magazine has pics of the Matt's cars at the shootout!
Posted by Shockeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I am pretty sure i have a pic of it close up of alien at least...dunno yet haven't developed
667, RE: Holy crap... Modified Magazine has pics of the Matt's cars at the shootout!
Posted by Diceman19, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
>That ignition systems has stories of it's own ... anyone up
>for a 2:30am MSD install?!
>
>Cool to have Matt's ... and Matt's .... and Matt's car
>featured!!! Oh no ... Matt overload! At least you guys don't
>look a like :P

2:30??? i think it was more like 3:30 or 4:00... ha ha. lol! what a late nite. i am still recovering my sleep from that. my manager at my nightjob even said something about me looking tired this week. ha.
I generated this page in 0.013110876083374 seconds, executing 7 queries.