Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectFS lots of 2g Parts CHEAP No Fair Offer Turned Down
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=89160
89160, FS lots of 2g Parts CHEAP No Fair Offer Turned Down
Posted by 1995talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
EVERYTHING IS OBO,NO FAIR OFFER TURNED DOWN.i only take PAYPAL and along with a few 2gnt feedbacks my ebay feedback can be viewed here http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=thuglove4u99&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

Gray kick panels that run beside console,$8+ shipping for the set

Gray Dash trim piece.goes on pass side bottom of dash and looks like a speaker goes in behind it.$3+shipping

2 sets of gray tail light access hatch panels,1 from eclipse the other from talon.great shape $6+ shipping a set

2g non turbo 420a ALTERNATOR,came from a 95-96 eclipse RS parts car and was told it had less then 1k on it. $50+ shipping

rear view mirror,non power sunroof $3+ shipping

Speedometer/dash trim bezel.$3+ shipping

inside hatch and gas open latch.$3+ shipping

Eclipse power sunroof switch trim plate.tan $2+ shipping

cant remember what this is called $10+shipping

2 sets of 10 stock 420 head bolts 4 short and 6 long,$6+shipping a set(i think 10 is a complete set but i cant remember)

Dash wireing harness.$10+shipping

Oilpan gasket,it looks brand new $10+shipping?

Under dash floor kick panels,$5+shipping for the set

2g 420a WATER PUMP INLET PIPE pnc #10034 $5+shipping

oshit bar $2+shipping

stock EBrake cover $3+shipping

heating vent set for i beleave the drivers side(says RH on back).$5+shipping

3 complete sets of 420a spark plug wires,$5+shipping a set

1 side marker light,has a L on the back,$1+shipping

Kenwood 2005 kfc-69989 4way 6x9s,sound and work great comes with the grilles $45 shiped

APC Carbon Fiber Tail lights,driver side has a small crack that cant really be seen when installed.just the tail lights no center piece $30+shipping

Leather seats,Hood,Hatch,Black apillars,black door sills,floor mats,CF gauge cluster cover,chrome gauge cluster trim rings
89162, RE: FS lots of 2g Parts CHEAP No Fair Offer Turned Down
Posted by J, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm looking for Tan Sunroof Panels if you've got them, the plastic panels that blocks the sun.

Lemme know...
- J
89163, RE: FS lots of 2g Parts CHEAP No Fair Offer Turned Down
Posted by 420Adebt, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
about that altenator, does it look like it has 1k on it? or does it look old? and does it work? haha I need one, thanks
89165, RE: FS lots of 2g Parts CHEAP No Fair Offer Turned Down
Originally posted by 420Adebt
about that altenator, does it look like it has 1k on it? or does it look old? and does it work? haha I need one, thanks

well it doesnt look brand new if thats what your asking it does have some use on it.the car i got it from had been totaled,they told me the top end of the motor had just been rebulit with the head being ported ECT,new water and oil pumps,new altenator,new belts and so forth all within 1k of it being hit.well when i pulled the head it indeed had all the work they said done to it and all the pumps were new so i would say its true that the altenator only had those many miles.

but ive never installed it,i stocked it incase mine ever went out becuase they are like $150 at autozone rebulit.but i need a few $'s now so im willing to let it go..hope this helps

Leather seats,Hood,Hatch,Black apillars,black door sills,floor mats,CF gauge cluster cover,chrome gauge cluster trim rings
89164, RE: FS lots of 2g Parts CHEAP No Fair Offer Turned Down
Originally posted by J
I'm looking for Tan Sunroof Panels if you've got them, the plastic panels that blocks the sun. Lemme know... - J

sorry dont have them

89169, RE: FS lots of 2g Parts CHEAP No Fair Offer Turned Down
Posted by Blizare, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'll take this stuff

Gray kick panels that run beside console,$8+ shipping for the set

Gray Dash trim piece.goes on pass side bottom of dash and looks like a speaker goes in behind it.$3+shipping

Under dash floor kick panels,$5+shipping for the set

Do you have the 2 pices for the steering column? and the windshield washer arm/switch?
89170, RE: FS lots of 2g Parts CHEAP No Fair Offer Turned Down
Originally posted by Blizare
I'll take this stuff Gray kick panels that run beside console,$8+ shipping for the set Gray Dash trim piece.goes on pass side bottom of dash and looks like a speaker goes in behind it.$3+shipping Under dash floor kick panels,$5+shipping for the set Do you have the 2 pices for the steering column? and the windshield washer arm/switch?

no im sorry i dont.whats your zip so i can check on shipping?

89171, RE: FS lots of 2g Parts CHEAP No Fair Offer Turned Down
Posted by DarkEclips96, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You have the ashtray/cupholder piece, also the tray piece that goes in the back of rs center console. And the bracket that holds the shift boot?
89173, RE: FS lots of 2g Parts CHEAP No Fair Offer Turned Down
Originally posted by DarkEclips96
You have the ashtray/cupholder piece, also the tray piece that goes in the back of rs center console. And the bracket that holds the shift boot?

what i have is whats listed..sorry

89176, RE: FS lots of 2g Parts CHEAP No Fair Offer Turned Down
i really need to get some paypal funds ASAP..

89229, RE: FS lots of 2g Parts CHEAP No Fair Offer Turned Down
TTT

89234, RE: FS lots of 2g Parts CHEAP No Fair Offer Turned Down
come on guys,i really need to pull together $70 or so ASAP.as i said everything is OBO

89253, RE: FS lots of 2g Parts CHEAP No Fair Offer Turned Down
Posted by XMasta19, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
How much for shipping of left side side marker to 99702?
89265, RE: FS lots of 2g Parts CHEAP No Fair Offer Turned Down
Originally posted by XMasta19
How much for shipping of left side side marker to 99702?

like $2-3.you can have it just pay the paypal fees and shipping..now dont say i never gave you anything LOL..

89273, RE: FS lots of 2g Parts CHEAP No Fair Offer Turned Down
Posted by XMasta19, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hahaha....it's the stock orange one right, not a clear corner? I already have a driver side clear corner, and a stock right side lolz...I would prefer them to match.
89283, RE: FS lots of 2g Parts CHEAP No Fair Offer Turned Down
Originally posted by XMasta19
hahaha....it's the stock orange one right, not a clear corner? I already have a driver side clear corner, and a stock right side lolz...I would prefer them to match.

yeah its stock orange with a L on the back..

89400, RE: FS lots of 2g Parts CHEAP No Fair Offer Turned Down
TTT

I generated this page in 0.011091947555542 seconds, executing 7 queries.