Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectEdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=88181
88181, EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by edxmon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey guys, im looking to earn money in more flexible way, with work and school, plus extra curricular activities, work just gets in my way. So im offering this service: Tell me what Parts you need, mainly 2g, some 1g or any other, i know of yards specific to DSMs and can go find parts for you. Now do keep inmind that i do want to make some profit from this, so let the requests begin :thumbsup

For quicker Responses email me at : edxmon@gmail.com
88182, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by destruckeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Nice, I can help if you need ;p :order
88183, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by InFiNiT3, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
cool...infact thats awsome... good idea bro... now go fetch me everything i need to do an atx-mtx swap... with shipping to 92595
:)

mods include but not limited to:
engine: AEM cai , pp head / TB / intake runners, Chikira 4-2-1 header , custom 2.5" exhast / pacesetter high flow cat/flowmaster2 muff,1mm over sized SS valves,PT valvetrain, AEM cam gears/pully set, prothane motormounts,440 injectors , ground kit.
Trans: Custom ATX (1 of a kind) poly-graphite steels , kevlar clutches , final drive , shift kit,3500 stall TC, Tourqe Wonder trans chip ($120.00 2gnt price only!!email for order info)
88184, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by jsupetran, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
PLEEEEEEEEEEESE get me the sun visor clips in TAN...
88185, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by J, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
WTB: Tan Interior Sunroof Panels (for blocking sun)
- J
88202, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
OK, thanks for the support guys, all three requests have been noted. Ill be checking the yards ASAP after school on the days i dont work. Now was the ATX-MTX swap one a joke? sorry if this is an old idea but i just need a lil more flexibility, anyways, i dont really know what will go into that swap but ill check for trannys and the obvious stuff. if you really need something as an emergency, u can send simple text emails to my phone: 6197734189@myboostmobile.com I get them in the form of txt messages. Yo sal thanks for the hand in advance, ill call you up for my next trip! Let the Requests continue :thumbsup

P.S. I Would Really Apreciate it if a mod could make it so that this thread stays at the top? (is it called sticky? i dk the one with the lil pin icon) if this idea takes off well, i will make sure to donate for 2gnt for sure, and be on the look out for more of my enterprenuiring (sp?) i deas :7
88203, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I need the metal bracket and plastic bushing that make up the hood prop hinge.

Pinned... for now.
88207, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
you got it sir! thanks for the "Pinning"! :thumbsup
88219, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by ScreaminE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have the same thing going. I mostly just sell on Ebay. Made 400 bucks last week selling a valve cover and a set of 2ga sideskirts (sold for 300 bucks).

I mostly get out valve covers and strip and repaint them. Did the same thing with two piston gsx brakes. If you just take a little time to clean/ rattle can junk up people on ebay pay out the ass for stupid stuff.
88221, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
nope not a joke on the atx-mtx swap.... nned all cables , shifter assem , bolts , clutch , mtx , ecu , resevor bushings ... ect bro :)

engine: AEM cai , pp head / TB / intake runners, Chikira 4-2-1 header , custom 2.5" exhast / pacesetter high flow cat/flowmaster2 muff,1mm over sized SS valves,PT valvetrain, AEM cam gears/pully set, prothane motormounts,440 injectors , ground kit.
Trans: Custom ATX (1 of a kind) poly-graphite steels , kevlar clutches , final drive , shift kit,3500 stall TC, Tourqe Wonder trans chip ($120.00 2gnt price only!!email for order info)
88222, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by EclipseSix, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by InFiNiT3
nope not a joke on the atx-mtx swap.... nned all cables , shifter assem , bolts , clutch , mtx , ecu , resevor bushings ... ect bro :) mods include but not limited to: engine: AEM cai , pp head / TB / intake runners, Chikira 4-2-1 header , custom 2.5" exhast / pacesetter high flow cat/flowmaster2 muff,1mm over sized SS valves,PT valvetrain, AEM cam gears/pully set, prothane motormounts,440 injectors , ground kit. Trans: Custom ATX (1 of a kind) poly-graphite steels , kevlar clutches , final drive , shift kit,3500 stall TC, Tourqe Wonder trans chip ($120.00 2gnt price only!!email for order info)

um ^ x2, but wouldn't be able to pay right away, but hey you should set up little packages and figure out prices. That way people looking for a quick and easy way to get all these parts can come right to you. I know I'll be looking for these parts this summer and paying you some royalties to find them for me sounds like a great idea!

88276, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by WIDECLIPSE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I don't want to type all this again, so here you go.

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=88275&mode=full
88286, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
i can get you the 95-96 ones? ima head to the yards right now and il take pics of all the cars and parts that i think u guys want. i NKOW ill find all the ATX-MTX stuff, but its so damn huge! so ill post the pics and u tell me what u like on them and tell me. i know i got the visor clips in TAN, and the hood prop hinge, im 80% sure on the sun roof panel. i wont be able to completeb any tramsaction until next week. im going on a leader ship retreat with my MESA program of college.

Keep the requests coming :thumbsup

EDIT: im back heres the pics of stuff available ATM:

ok ima stop here cuz the EDIT time is gona run out!

btw, i found ONE visor clip, and i have two hood prop hinges, a lil rusty but they can be fixed. more pics in my next post.
88292, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service

So, complete MTX shifter assemblys are available (again, rusty but workable) MANY black interior pieces for those who want to change to black. There is a complete Spyder with black interior, so what ever pieces are interchangable are available, Scarce 1g parts and very few EVOs(if you see anything else in the pics it also probably for sale). I have many ways to contact me but here my cell aswell (619)773-4189, im in So.Cal.

Let the Requests Continue :thumbsup
88293, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
I don't need the prop itself, just the metal bracket held down by those two 12mm bolts, and the plastic bushing that's under it.

Oh, and cut me off a reverse light switch plug, would ya? That'd kick ass.
88294, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
YOU KNOW IT! I will cal my "suppliers" if you will and let you know the price, damn this is where it gets ugly cuz u know im going to jack up the price for alil profit...damn i hate capitalism...:7

EDIT: wait a sec "reverse light >>SWITCH PLUG<<< wt heck is that? ^^ for a min i assumed u ment the reverse light harness gor 2gb, explain this part requst a bit to me, since i am not completely DSM literate yet, but will with the help of u guys! :thumbsup
88489, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Originally posted by edxmon
EDIT: wait a sec "reverse light >>SWITCH PLUG<<< wt heck is that?

Harness for the reverse light switch on a manual transaxle 2GNT. Look at the battery location, then look straight down. See that brass nut with the black plastic plug in the middle of it? Unplug that harness, cut it off about 4" up from the plug, and put it in a box :)
88518, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
so i take it ur serius about both things? get my money ready boss, cuz ima chop those things down...weird, ide thing the reverse switch plug would be by the shifter....
88660, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
PM me when you've got 'em and i'll paypal you.
88300, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Originally posted by DarkOne
I don't need the prop itself, just the metal bracket held down by those two 12mm bolts, and the plastic bushing that's under it. Oh, and cut me off a reverse light switch plug, would ya? That'd kick ass.

Refering to the one on that lets the tranny know its in reverse?
88302, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
hmm ok, ima have to bring Sal with me so he can show me...damn iima have to split this sale...:9

P.S. im on my way out to a retreat, i wont be back till sunday night, so ill check for new requsts then :thumbsup
88352, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
ya the complete atx to mtx swap package will make u some serious $$$$ the only place i found that sells it all is M&S... but those fuck tards scare me lol 1700$ for everything... so if u can beat that by a few 100$ and still make a profit that will totally whoop ass bro
again thanks for the hard work!

88370, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by blcktalipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey i need this interior piece for the radio mount let my know a price for shipped to 49445 thanks in advance...sorry for big pics..

88396, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
hmm i THINK i can do the tranny stuff, its just that i imagine some parts being REALLY big and shipping that scares me! but i can do it pieces at a time i guess. Well, For now DarkOne is the only sure sale i have ATM, is that so? just to make sure repost or gime a call, and ill try to get ur part purchased and shipped today,if you agree in the price after shipping and u know...my ahem.. :D , also, those complete shifter assemblys are available, if u are serious about some part(s) contact me outside of 2gnt (or PM)to arrange the transaction.

BTW, blckeclipse, those pics are blurry as heck, i cant really make out what u need sorry ill try to figure it out and ill send or post u a pic of what i think it is.
88408, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
ya... prolly have to send multiple packages..... luckly ups ships up to 150lbs.... and i know the mtx doesnt wiegh that much.....the rest can probably fit in 1 large box.... let me know when u get a price out for everything bud
thanx

88423, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by shazow1969, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
*NOTE*
For the atx to mtx swap you can go to Kinko's or any FEDEX and get their 24"x24"x24" box and send it all in one package. Just be sure to brace the tranny so it does not move around inside the box. The tranny by itself is just shy of 100# so yes you can send a whole conversion kit in one box just be sure to package it nicely.

I need the following parts. let me know if you can get them so I don't have to spend an arm and a leg and my first born at Satan to get them.

1) power sunroof motor
2) 96 GS driver door panel (someone ripped the molded speaker grill off it)
3) 95-96 Drivers side fog lamp assembly.
4) functional power antenna assembly.
5) power Mirror switch (up button on mine does not function)

That's all I can think of right now but I'm sure I'll come up with more. Let me know what you can do.

-Kevin

88434, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
hey yeah let me know cause i need that in a bad way. if it help the cd player brackets mount to it and with it broken it wont stay in place and heres anther pic hope it helps
88585, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
any word on parts..? cause i also could use a few other things...
88610, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by daman_tbone, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
how much can you get me a stock silver spoiler with led for my 95 eclipse? can you please pm me when you find out. thank you
88677, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
pm me with a price with shipping to 49445 for bracket
88685, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
i think i can def. get you that lowrise silver LED spoiler. now in going to ask for a lil patience from you guys, its been my first test season so time hasnt been the thing ive had the most. i dont have my digi cam atm, and im still not sure of what part it is that you need, i can rip the whole assembly that holds the radio and stuff out. but seriously those pics that you took sucked big major balls, can i get an amen here? :shrug

EDIT: after close examination of those pics thru many many methods i think i have deciphered what it is you need, but again, please gime some time, school is sucking the life out of me, common fellow students, can i get ANOTHER amen?
88700, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Originally posted by edxmon
i think i can def. get you that lowrise silver LED spoiler. now in going to ask for a lil patience from you guys, its been my first test season so time hasnt been the thing ive had the most. i dont have my digi cam atm, and im still not sure of what part it is that you need, i can rip the whole assembly that holds the radio and stuff out. but seriously those pics that you took sucked big major balls, can i get an amen here? :shrug EDIT: after close examination of those pics thru many many methods i think i have deciphered what it is you need, but again, please gime some time, school is sucking the life out of me, common fellow students, can i get ANOTHER amen?

yeah i understand so AMEN BROTHA and i have one shitty digi cam so those are about the best pics i can get. as soon as u get them pm me
88851, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by Chris97RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I don't supposed you'd be able to get you hands on an engine that is in good working order, like cheap, real cheap. In the process of buying a house, so that's sucked all my money up right now, but I desperatly am in need of a new motor since my HG blew today. LMK what kinda prices you can get, email would probably be better to get a hold of me, chrisboissell@unsmoke.com TIA.

88892, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by whodatt1, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm in need of a few items...
-the metal piece in the front that the front bumper cover bolts on to.
-the lightbulb assembly for the fron marker light (the orange light on the side/middle of the bumper)

Please let me know if you can find these and how much.

thanks.
88975, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by daman_tbone, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
so how much for that silver spoiler then?
89006, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
ill pm or email prices as soon as i get them, sorry for the dalay.
89052, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
never mind on that bracket i need. turns out that replacing that bracket i need to replace the whole dash
89189, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by blcktalipse
never mind on that bracket i need. turns out that replacing that bracket i need to replace the whole dash

Don't I know it. Been rocking the sleepy deck for over a year now. Fucking thieves. x(

Good show, Edxmon. :thumbsup
89221, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by blcktalipse never mind on that bracket i need. turns out that replacing that bracket i need to replace the whole dash
Don't I know it. Been rocking the sleepy deck for over a year now. Fucking thieves. x( Good show, Edxmon. :thumbsup

I just made some holes with a drill and zip tied it up, lol. It holds, and doesn't really move at all.
89232, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Originally posted by destruckeclipse
Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by blcktalipse never mind on that bracket i need. turns out that replacing that bracket i need to replace the whole dash
Don't I know it. Been rocking the sleepy deck for over a year now. Fucking thieves. x( Good show, Edxmon. :thumbsup
I just made some holes with a drill and zip tied it up, lol. It holds, and doesn't really move at all.

yeah i got a lil angry i have a (slight)temper...but u got pics of the holes and zipties stuff or however you fied it?
89260, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Well I have no pics of it, but you know that little bracket you get to attach your deck to the car radio mount when you buy it? just drill holes into your broken one and zip tie the new brackets of the new deck to the holes. Do it as straight in the right position as possible and just pull the zipties 100% tight, and chop off the extra.

Oh and just so you guys know, Ed is having a little trouble getting on the internet as of right now.
89274, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Originally posted by destruckeclipse
Well I have no pics of it, but you know that little bracket you get to attach your deck to the car radio mount when you buy it? just drill holes into your broken one and zip tie the new brackets of the new deck to the holes. Do it as straight in the right position as possible and just pull the zipties 100% tight, and chop off the extra. Oh and just so you guys know, Ed is having a little trouble getting on the internet as of right now.

ok yeah dood ill try that hopefully that will work until i scrounge up enough cash to buy a new dash
89642, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by CarbonFiberRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Interested in a 99 mtx ecu, lmk the price.
89855, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by CarbonFiberRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Not 100% on the ecu but definately want a stock injector harness.
89860, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by Wolfs 2g, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey bro looking for a PSP for 97 RS to ship to 70422. Email and YIM lilgrnarmyman@yahoo.com. LMK and TIA:thumbsup
90656, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by seemylobring, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I really need rear control arm with ball joints upper and lower both sides. I would like to get the dual piston calipers from a stealth or 3000gt with all four rotors, 4 calipers, 4 caliper brackets, 2 brake line connectors and all the brake lines off the setup. I want the two upstream and 2 downstream O2 sensors, and close to new projection headlights. My car is in the garage now so please get back to me sweetdread@hotmail.com

90833, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by ronjeremy69, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I am definately interested in a radio harness. the idiot that installed a radio in the car before me cut the harness. (Cheapass)
so if u could cut one from an 95 ESi if possible. let me know a price and i will paypal.

thanks
91152, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by jinx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey man are yu still in buisness? if you are i need a crank pulley for a 420A. if you got it pm me with price shipped to 55421.
thanks
91216, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by jam013200, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
email sent...i need some stuff!
91519, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by DSMTalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey dude, im looking for a grey cargo/trunk cover and the 3rd brake light connector, pm me back w/ prices shipped to 87321 plz. thanks! hope this parts thing works out, i think its a cool thing
91520, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
Posted by DSMTalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey dude, im looking for a grey cargo/trunk cover and the 3rd
brake light connector, pm me back w/ prices shipped to 87321
plz. thanks! hope this parts thing works out, i think its a
cool thing
91558, RE: EdxCo. Parts Finding Service
ok guys, ive been REALLY involved with school, and i have
literally NO time to check on 2gnt most of the time, plz email
me at edxmon@gmail.com for the quickest replies. i havent done
a round in a bit but im keeping a list. thanks. ive already
ask a mod to lock this up so that YOU HAVE TO EMAIL ME FOR
REQUEST.
I generated this page in 0.014657974243164 seconds, executing 7 queries.