Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectFS: 95 RS parting out
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=79383&mesg_id=79383
79383, FS: 95 RS parting out
Posted by 95dsmrsproj, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Let me know what you need, and make me an offer. Don't bother if you're not serious. This is a 95 RS with a manual transmission. Gray cloth interior. I have a couple extras of things I will list as I go through them. I will email pics upon request. I have 2 heads. 1 has been cleaned, disassembled and hot tanked by the machine shop and is ready to be sent away to be ported. The other hasn't been cleaned up...everything removed except valvesprings. Cams will be separate. I have 2 intake manifolds..1 needs port work finished. I have 1 black valve cover in great shape, a block in great shape, lots of misc engine parts, an AEM cold air intake with filter that was lightly used. A 95 manual(federal) ECU, 95-96 Talon TSI sideskirts...no cracks(need to be primed and painted) 1 set of regular taillights, and the complete set of TYC elegante black taillights. I have a couple gauge clusters..1 is missing alot of bulbs. 1 set of ebay coilovers unopened. 1 set of aluminum 14" wheels in Awesome shape! Tires have no tread and will be removed. I have a brand new MLS OEM headgasket. And too much more to list. Ask and you shall receive.
I generated this page in 0.0092668533325195 seconds, executing 6 queries.