Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectFS- Solid Front Motor Mounts
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=68747
68747, FS- Solid Front Motor Mounts
Posted by XtremeRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I currently have 3 solid front motor mounts ready to go! These are custom made by me, MIG welded, and painted high temp black. The mount comes with 2 new bolts for the crossmember-to-mount connection(you retain your stock through bolt), and also install instructions. The install is very simple, and this mount will help to eliminate wheel hop, and give a better feel of the motor and trans. These will help you hook up a bit at the track, and keep damaging wheel hop at bay. BE AWARE that this mount WILL increase vibration in the car. It really is not that bad, and you will get used to it in no time. I can't even tell anymore in my car.. I am always making these, but I have 3 more ready to go.

Price is 45.00 SHIPPED. I prefer Paypal, but will take MO's also. If you use paypal, I will ship using UPS through Paypal, so you will get a tracking number also.

Paypal addy is: eclipsed4evr@comcast.net

This is my custom motor mount kit:

68750, RE: FS- Solid Front Motor Mounts
Posted by EclipseTenzoR, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Nice craftsmanship :thumbsup
68870, RE: FS- Solid Front Motor Mounts
bump..
68936, RE: FS- Solid Front Motor Mounts
Posted by micyek, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
:wavy

heh
68998, RE: FS- Solid Front Motor Mounts
Posted by madhatter210, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by micyek
:wavy heh

:wavy :cheers
69005, RE: FS- Solid Front Motor Mounts
Posted by extreme97nt, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I got one a while back AWSOME quality and fast shipping. BUMP!

best time so far 14.3 @ 101.1mph(no traction)
www.cnnmotorsports.com
69092, RE: FS- Solid Front Motor Mounts
I have 4 mounts all wanting a new home :)
69302, RE: FS- Solid Front Motor Mounts
3 more left!
69407, RE: FS- Solid Front Motor Mounts
again..
69510, RE: FS- Solid Front Motor Mounts
bump
69515, RE: FS- Solid Front Motor Mounts
Posted by EvuLFleA, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Will you be making more later on? It would just be collecting dust for the next 2 months if I bought it now.
69524, RE: FS- Solid Front Motor Mounts
Originally posted by EvuLFleA
Will you be making more later on? It would just be collecting dust for the next 2 months if I bought it now.

Yep, i'll still be making them, but as of now, I have 3 more ready to go. They are not selling as fast as I'd like them to :)
69527, RE: FS- Solid Front Motor Mounts
Posted by ajcfalcon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ive always been interested, i have seen them talked about. i didnt know they were that expensive though. If my damn metal door handles were here i would buy one right now from you.

Can you tell me a little more about the vibration it causes? its my daily driver and its already too damn loud, i dont want it to be uncomfortable too. Do you feel it in the steering wheel a lot? Are there any negative effects from these? I really appreciate your help.
69592, RE: FS- Solid Front Motor Mounts
Posted by madhatter210, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by ajcfalcon
ive always been interested, i have seen them talked about. i didnt know they were that expensive though. If my damn metal door handles were here i would buy one right now from you. Can you tell me a little more about the vibration it causes? its my daily driver and its already too damn loud, i dont want it to be uncomfortable too. Do you feel it in the steering wheel a lot? Are there any negative effects from these? I really appreciate your help.

to sum the vibration up simple, You feel more of the "motor". I put mine in a couple weeks ago and love it. I launch harder and with no wheelhop.
For real it is one of the best "mods" Ive done imo for a fwd.And for the price and quality hes offering its truley a great deal.
70201, RE: FS- Solid Front Motor Mounts
bump
70962, RE: FS- Solid Front Motor Mounts
Posted by bullettdsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
bumpity, bump. Just got it. Took all of 10 minutes to install. MUCH better than my energy suspension inserts that I had in there (though I knew they would be. Much better launch (though I knew it would be). Nice craftsmanship. If you are looking to get solid mount I would reccomend this mount. Yes there is a little more noise, but I run without an insert in a 2 1/2" pipe with a 4 1/2" blow hole. So I don't even notice any difference.
Thanks,
MB
71051, RE: FS- Solid Front Motor Mounts
Posted by Initial DSM, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
any more left? I'm a little hungry
I generated this page in 0.010855197906494 seconds, executing 7 queries.