Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectRACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=66159
66159, RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by SpooledupRacing, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
below is the grid the winner of the hood will be emailed by me either tonight of tomorrow to get addy, hood preference, etc..

good luck to all and Good luck!

66191, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by madhatter210, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
oh hell yea empty square lol .....countin my chickens
66192, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by satal95, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
And the Winner is X
66194, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
so now do I randomly pick who is the winner???

I'll let my wife pick since she knows noone on here

Dave
66203, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by tim97rs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
66197, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by Malenko, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I knew it was gonna happen, the Xs got the best squares imo.

come on pro bowl!

I say you fill in the Xs with dino's name for the pro-bowl or something , just in case
66199, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
dino.. whos that

Dave
66200, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
yea a pro bowl pick imo ....twas a good game though and give the emptys opps for a buy in for that game I'll take 3
66201, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by CrazyEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
X is short for crazyeclipse IMO :P
lol j/k
66202, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by satal95, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I say take it to the Pro Bowl.
66204, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by tim97rs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Sorry, i REALLY dont mean to sound dickish about this, but

wow... great way to handle a 6 month raffle for a $500 hood that you collected a $1000 for, only in the end to have this gigantic pooch screw decided by your wife? :nono :thumbsdown :wtf
66205, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Originally posted by satal95
I say take it to the Pro Bowl.
agreed +1 unless your wife says madhatter lol

66206, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
then how about we do like everyone had sugested.. we go buy what the score was in the first quarter... 0 to 0 this way the winner would be

onefast20

this is what everone had talked abotu first of all.. so how abotu that

Dave
66207, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Originally posted by SpooledupRacing
dino.. whos that Dave

Dino is the man.

take it to the pro bowl. even though I got really shitty squares Id suggest not re-ordering them.
66208, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by Hult250R, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Malenko
Originally posted by SpooledupRacing dino.. whos that Dave
Dino is the man. take it to the pro bowl. even though I got really shitty squares Id suggest not re-ordering them.

ya... I thought we all agreed to take it to the pro bowl
66209, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
well I deff would not reorder them...

but to be honest if the 0-0 was your square u would have said to go by the first quarter... so how about we be nice and do that and let somone get a hood here...

he deserves it just as much as anyone else in the raffle

Dave
66210, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
well I just figured this would put an end to it.. I mean what if it happens again... and it is a "X" box.. then what..

I just wanted to finish this raffle and move on with other better stuff for the rest of this forum..

Dave
66212, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by etx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
well I just figured this would put an end to it.. I mean what if it happens again... and it is a "X" box.. then what.. I just wanted to finish this raffle and move on with other better stuff for the rest of this forum.. Dave

Probowl. Damnit.
66213, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by EvuLFleA, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
well I just figured this would put an end to it.. I mean what if it happens again... and it is a "X" box.. then what.. I just wanted to finish this raffle and move on with other better stuff for the rest of this forum.. Dave

Pro Bowl - If an X then it's the whoever was the previous score before that. We just keep going backwards from the end of the pro-bowl score until we find an open slot. Winner gauranteed AND it's fair.
66214, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
I never mentioned going by the first quarter, I think thats a pretty ghey idea. I watched the game because of the raffle, I woulda stopped watchign in the first quarter if I thought the raffle was decided then.

I say fill in the 4 squares somehow and go by the probowl. Seems the fairest thing to do.

Dino is a mod here (or was? in my heart he always will be :p ) maybe give Dino,Jeff,Jeff, and some other mod free spaces?

where theres a will, theres a way
66216, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
ok here is what will happen...

we will go to the probowl, I will try to fill up the squares (I have 3 people already requesting more squares) and then the winner will be decided then

Dave
66217, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Originally posted by Malenko
I never mentioned going by the first quarter, I think thats a pretty ghey idea. I watched the game because of the raffle, I woulda stopped watchign in the first quarter if I thought the raffle was decided then. I say fill in the 4 squares somehow and go by the probowl. Seems the fairest thing to do. Dino is a mod here (or was? in my heart he always will be :p ) maybe give Dino,Jeff,Jeff, and some other mod free spaces? where theres a will, theres a way
i agree malenko hell I'll even pitch in a 10 spot for that ....wait a 20 spot for 2 mods in for the pro bowl jeff/dino (evulflea and dino). And yes thats the only reason I watched all 4 quaters also.

edit: put me in for 4 then lol you should get on aim

66218, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Naaaah no free spots.

Don't sell the remaining sqaures. 4 - 1 is a good sqaure. Obviously people would want to buy that one. If it was like 9 9 left over I dont think anyone would want it. You can't sell remaining squares when the person knows what squares he can get.

Do like I said in my post above. Final PB score. If an X then we go backwards in scores until there is a winner.
66219, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
there are 3 spaces left I already had two guys pay me for squares

Spooledupracing@comcast.net @ 10.00 for the rest of the 3 squares

Dave

well make up your mind.. I will reimburse the money back and leave the squares open then
damn picky picky.. lol..

as of now there is 2 squares left...

if no one can buy a square, and the end game lands on a "X" then it goes back to the FIRST quarter in the superbowl.. not the probowl

Dave
66220, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
there are 3 spaces left I already had two guys pay me for squares Spooledupracing@comcast.net @ 10.00 for the rest of the 3 squares Dave well make up your mind.. I will reimburse the money back and leave the squares open then damn picky picky.. lol.. as of now there is 2 squares left... if no one can buy a square, and the end game lands on a "X" then it goes back to the FIRST quarter in the superbowl.. not the probowl Dave
lol please refund me 10 bucks as i just paypaled you 30 for the remaining 3 .... your all sold out

66221, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
actually u may get your 30 back and the other guys will get the other 30 back...

on behalf of the last PM I just got... I may be ending this tonight with a winner in the first quarter...

one of yrou fellow 2gnt members just bribed me to make it so he can win...

and I dont feel that was right and I just want this over now...

Dave
66224, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
actually u may get your 30 back and the other guys will get the other 30 back... on behalf of the last PM I just got... I may be ending this tonight with a winner in the first quarter... one of yrou fellow 2gnt members just bribed me to make it so he can win... and I dont feel that was right and I just want this over now... Dave
that would be just gehy if that was the case, although I can see why you would want it to be over leave the squares blank and shoot for the pro bowl ......but just imo lol i feel funny replieing as i fear it keeps me from a win :sad face

66228, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
and now I just got another bribe...

why cant we just let this die now.. and move on

Dave
66230, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=63341&mesg_id=63341&page=#65968

"the grid above is acurate... the 5 "X" are squares NO ONE filled and will stay empty...

if one of those squares hits the winner I will then afterwards figure out hwo to decide the winner.. (prolly use this same grid for the probowl then)

Dave"

I don't even know why we are arguing. Just like you said, if there is no winner we will use the SAME GRID for the PRO BOWL.

It would NOT be wise of you to take $950 of ours and then randomly pick the first quarter to be the decision. Unless you can find a post where YOU SAID the first quarter then I am going by what you said above. SAME GRID for the PRO BOWL.
66232, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Originally posted by EvuLFleA
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=63341&mesg_id=63341&page=#65968 "the grid above is acurate... the 5 "X" are squares NO ONE filled and will stay empty... if one of those squares hits the winner I will then afterwards figure out hwo to decide the winner.. (prolly use this same grid for the probowl then) Dave" I don't even know why we are arguing. Just like you said, if there is no winner we will use the SAME GRID for the PRO BOWL.
then all is good then let the pro bowl decide like i thought it was gonna be......i don't think there was an arguement....just bribes on calling it, i think it was just a greedy on trying to fill the empty suares...i share blame also in sending in a pay pal to try and get some dibs on that action .....but at this point alls i can say is refund lol

66240, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
this is why I *bought* a carbon fibre hood.

since you have a week to hammer out the details I say hammer them out now. If the pro-bowl has an X winner i say go back a quarter, not a score, to decide the winner; but I am indifferent either way, as I stated I got my hood already =)

66344, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by Sorry_i_Win, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hmm.. OK.. so what is going on here. From what I can see the only thing that makes sense and would be fair considerating what spooledup said before would be using the probowl score and if it lands on an X use a previous score during the game of some sort. It really wouldn't matter if it was the third quarter score or the score prior to the final score. Either way would be fair as long as it is decided ahead of time.
66423, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by Journeyski, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i like the suggestion of the final score of the probowl. If it lands on the X then use the previous score and go backwards from the final score. This makes the whole game worth it rather than the first quater like some has suggested. It we had followed this format for the superbowl, i would have have won 4p-0e. But since it was not in place i like the idea of a second chance.
66430, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by Blizare, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
what a gongshow.

66451, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
I thought I said at the probowl we will go by the FINAL score... if it ends on a "X" then we will go from the first quarter.. if that lands on an "X" then the second quarter and so on... thats the way it WILL be so relax and enjoy the Probowl.... there WILL be a winner regardless this time and someone will be happy and REGARDLESS of how this plays out I think only 1 person will be happy and the rest wont be.. I cant make everyone happy but damn it this game I will and it WILL go by the way I have set it up.. so RELAX!!!

Dave
66772, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Tomorrow is the game good luck to all who have entered tomorrow we WILL have a winner

Dave
66830, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
i think it should be noted that the Eagles side is now the NFC and the patriots side is the AFC, since those are their conferences.

some people may not know that and well I think it needs to be said BEFORE the kick off.

Good Luck everyone.
66873, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
I thought I already said that but I think it was in the OTHER post..

ok here is the low down...

again:
Eagles is now NFC
Patriots is now AFC

we go by the FINAL score @ the END of the game.. if it lands on an "X" then we go to the score at the END of the first quarter and so on till we get a winner..

good luck to everyone.. the winner will receive a email from me with a few questions and we shall get this hood shipped

Dave
66893, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by Pitchblack98, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
fix it so I can win... Its not too late to fix it... blah...

oh wait I didnt buy a spot. damn it again... oh well good luck to all you people in this.
66902, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
PUSHIN420A won congrats.. I will email u some questions etc and we shall go from there

Dave
66903, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
congrats Pushin420a
66904, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Sweet it's over. Congrats.
66905, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by Pushin420a, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
One less part I need for the car to be back....thanks god...I bought those tickets when I had money in the fall....I am so broke I can't get my car on the road....this is a BIG BIG help...thanks 2gnt
66941, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by Sorry_i_Win, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
congrats man! and thanks spooledup for having this thing and sticking with it till the end.
66947, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by micyek, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
LOL...didn't he win the breaks too, back in the day?

congrats man :thumbsup
66963, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by Keith2172, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Congratulations man, good luck on puttin the car back together too :)
66969, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by CrazyEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Congrats Lee... thanks for the wake up call early this morning ;)

Happy Valentines Day btw :* :love
67007, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by Pushin420a, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
NO I didn't win the brake....I bought alot of tickets though...thanks god my luck for 2005 is getting better.
67009, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by Pitchblack98, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
congrats man... hope to see your car in one piece again soon...
67032, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Again CONGRATS man... I am gtting everything all situated for the hood to be shipped etc.. I will update u ASAP

Dave
69929, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by Eklypz420, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Pushin420a
NO I didn't win the brake....I bought alot of tickets though...thanks god my luck for 2005 is getting better.

fuck you Lee, your luck is getting better because your ripping more people off. You bought alot of tickets with my $900 you bitch
Jim
69975, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Got a scan or a link to the delivery receipt/tracking number? I'd like to make sure you actually did ship a hood and didn't just split all our money.

Also, where are all these "free" raffles that you were going to have after the superbowl? I remember you taking it almost $1000 because you gauranteed you would have some giveaways with the leftoever money.
70353, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by totaleklipse97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by EvuLFleA
Got a scan or a link to the delivery receipt/tracking number? I'd like to make sure you actually did ship a hood and didn't just split all our money. Also, where are all these "free" raffles that you were going to have after the superbowl? I remember you taking it almost $1000 because you gauranteed you would have some giveaways with the leftoever money.

well i spent alot of money on this "raffle" also i'd really like to know when these "free" raffles are. How about a aeromotive 1:1 FPR since that is a popular item these days. Any other suggestions guys??
70367, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
HAHAH dead topic let this die lol... I will be starting a free one here soon.. and I never said I would be doing it out of the remainder cash I brought in.. I said I would and I will.. in time guys.. I have a car to build too...

btw I dont have a tracking number receipt because I bought it via internet through my warehouse.. and he was offered the cost of the hood in cash or the carbon fiber hood.. he accepted the Evo hood..

I hear he has a bad rep now.. I never knew any of this was going on (maybe this is why he dont contact me anymore) but dont throw my name in with his... I have nothing to do with this guy...

anywho keep a look out here in the near future for the free and very cheep raffles to come

Dave
77186, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by Eklypz420, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Pushin420a

awsome how about you give me my $900 or your good luck streak will end with an aluminum bat to your forhead...BANME!

77187, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by HipHop615, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Eklypz420
Originally posted by Pushin420a NO I didn't win the brake....I bought alot of tickets though...thanks god my luck for 2005 is getting better.
awsome how about you give me my $900 or your good luck streak will end with an aluminum bat to your forhead...BANME!

What the hell was the point of this? Bring back an old thread to bash someone that doesnt even come on the site anymore????
77189, RE: RACE TO THE SUPERBOWL .."CFHR"
Posted by totaleklipse97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
well I too feel the point of his reply is futile, but it reminded me.. Dave when on earth will we ever get these damn "free" raffles?? You promised us these "free" raffles after some of us spent so much money on your "hood raffle". You were paid 1000 for a hood that cost you maybe $250+shipping. Im not the only one waiting for some explanation...
I generated this page in 0.015958070755005 seconds, executing 7 queries.