Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectRE: Parting Out: 95 Talon Non Turbo
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=63270&mesg_id=63496
63496, RE: Parting Out: 95 Talon Non Turbo
Posted by MrSlick, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by davo345
Originally posted by MrSlick
Originally posted by MrSlick
Originally posted by MrSlick I'll have pics tomorrow... I'd rather sell the motor complete... it runs perfectly. Lee.
That's fine. Complete motor, head, block, crank, pistons, etc, one unit, shipped as one unit, dropped right into engine bay. Price? edit: also, where are you located in PA? how far from blatimore? If you give me a great price, i would probably pick up the motor.
Howdy, Baltimore isn't that far... like 3 hrs with traffic.. less without. I'm about 30 miles south of State College. To the Md border takes like 1.5 Hrs. Looking to get like $500 for the motor complete. Let me know. Lee.
So the motor is in running order? Will I just be able to basically drop this in? No parts missing or anything? I dont want to have to purchase anything else besides this to get it to run. If so, $500 is definately fair. Let me know!
Yupp the motor is complete. What you see in the pic is how it is still. I haven't pulled it yet. You can have all the extras on the motor. If you don't need the intake manifold I'd like to keep that for a project, but if you need it that's fine. Yupp $500 complete picked up. ;) I'll even take you for a drive in my beast. :)
PM sent :).

You got PM back at ya...
I generated this page in 0.0070309638977051 seconds, executing 6 queries.