Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectGSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=61734
61734, GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
Posted by SpooledupRacing, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
GSX front brake kit is back on sale this time lower then ever...

included is
2 LOADED frt calipers (includes brakcets and pads)
2 premium OEM style rotors

kit was 350.00 shipped
NOW ONLY 275.00 shipped

get em while there hot

paypal is: SpooledupRacing@comcast.net

Dave
61762, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
bump for the night

btw here is a few pics

loaded calipers

pic of the assembly installed

Dave
61765, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
Posted by viperzace18, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Still got em? Do i just send you money?

Austin
61766, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
just send the money with yoru mailing address attached... I still have them

Dave
61802, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
bump for the day

Dave
61807, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
Posted by ryansiefring, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey, can you send me an email with your info on this stuff. i will purchase after december 8th.

my email is siefrirs@notes.udayton.edu

thanks
61816, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
Posted by injendsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
how long is this deal going to be good for?
61869, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
prolly till dec 10th as of now unless there are no sales then I will end it sooner

Dave
61879, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
Posted by RxR_Eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
how much for them without the rotors? I'm interested, but not in the rotors.
61883, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
buying the calipers outside of the deal normally run 265.00 shipped

in sake of the deal I will go to 250.00 shipped

Dave
61884, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
so you charge 250 shipped just for the calipers?
that means only 20 bucks for 2 oem rotors and pads??
i wanted just the calipers too, no rotors cuz i want big brake rotors, but not gonna pay 250 for em ...
lower that price dood, youll have 2 buyers for them!
61930, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
do you have a pic of the bracket?
61954, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
the brakcets are in the picture above u can clearly see them..

otherwise I dont have any in hand to take a pic of..

as for the price on the calipers it is that price cause I am not lowering them any lower then 250 shipped for the pair (loaded)

the rotors are actually 40.00 rotoros I have dropped the price for this special that is why the rotors are basially free... no sale on just the calipers well besides the 10.00 off

btw again the 250.00 gets u a loaded caliper thats the caliper with brackets and pads.. if u get a unloaded caliper there will be NO bracket

Dave

61961, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
i thought it was the bracket to locat the caliper further off the hub so that the bigger rotor will fit. i dont' see that?

does this kit come with that?
61967, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
it is just a caliper bracket.. nothing special but I mean yes it is different between the GSX and the RS caliper.. but it bolts right on and is included.. nothing special needed u just need the COMPLETE gsx caliper with stock bracket.. (all included)

Dave
61968, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
the bracket u see on the caliper shown below is the bracket u need it just bolts in the stock location..

Dave
61974, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
wow, that's a lot nicer than i expected. thanks for answering my questions.

61978, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
I am glad I was able to help answer all yrou questions.. if u have any others feel free to reply or email me direct at

SpooledupRacing@comcast.net

Dave
62011, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
Money sent!!! Look forward to gettin em!!

Thanks
62024, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
order placed... it should get shipped tommorow I expect 2-3 days to u

Dave
62031, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
Posted by widebodied, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
dude, im not ragging on anyone that trys to help our 2gnt community but dude, your deals suck. i personally know how much the calipers run wholesale, gilee-8 used to sell em on here this summer for 220 shipped if he had more than 2 orders at one time. and 240shipped if he only had one. if u dont offer the best deal possible to us, then you wont get alot of buisness or respect becuase us old school members have seen alot of offers and deals come threw this board, and researched alot.

edit: it also seems as if your prices fluctuate often? what gives?

Originally posted by DSMRoadster
yeah, those of us who are immune to the "2gnt" curse. Curse is a joke, if you have it, it's cuz you have no clue how to play the game.

DISCLAIMER: Some of what I say may upset you, make you cry, or even make you consider suicide. I am not responsible for how your sensitive punk ass decides to take it

The official 2GNT EGO Wrecker
62044, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
my prices never go up any more then what I normally set them at they only go down from time to time to spark interest r to help out here and there... when I first started selling the calipers I sold them LOADED (geles sp) were not loaded either mine are, and I was selling them for 230.00 a set.. but then after the first month and it dies down I brought them up to a more reasonable (for me) price at 260.00 shipped... they have ALWAYS been at 260.00 since I have been selling them.. then when I did the kits I started them at 300.00 shipped and once that wore off they went out to 350.00 shipped (again more reasonable for me) I dont get these things are pure wholesale price.. if I did it woudl be different but I have to cover core cost out of pocket etc.. no one here has to return theres as a core.. I cover that...

u are the only one to complain.. in other words.. I wont lower my prices due to that I am sorry I need to make proifit too this is my business and that is that.. not to be rude just to get an understanding..

if u can buy them for less tell me who and I will find out, if u cant then I guess I am the best person to buy from.. people think just cause wholesale is cheep thinks they should get the same deal.. no no that is why I OWN a business for my benifit .. but I have to admit no one here has EVER been screwed by me or my products if there has ever been a problem everything was fixed PROMPTLY at no extra charge to the customer etc.. I may not be cheep although maybe the lowest... but I have a good rep to back me up.. I take care of my customers fully and that is worth the extra penny IMO

Dave
62131, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
bumpity bump for the night

Dave
62141, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
Posted by WarnerC, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
im 30 dollars away! I'm almost there!
62150, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
its cool man dont hurt yourself trying.. I got one on hold for ya since u got the interest..

Dave
62190, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
bumpity bump for the night

Dave
62236, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
Wow...thanks alot man!!! SUPER FAST GUYS!!! I ordered wednesday i think? and i had the calipers by Friday, and the rotors on saturday...can't beat that!! Thanks again for the fast turn around!! Now time to feel the difference!

Austin
62243, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
did u get them installed yet... please contact me once u do.. if u have any problems with the parts let me know and I will do what I have to to correct the problem.. but I doubt u will :)

thx again

Dave
62267, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
Originally posted by SpooledupRacing
did u get them installed yet... please contact me once u do.. if u have any problems with the parts let me know and I will do what I have to to correct the problem.. but I doubt u will :) thx again Dave

Thanks...i'll let ya know when i get them on...i don't know if i will this weekend or not...Damned Finals...we'll see though...i am excited to see the difference!
62340, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
bump for the day

Dave
62481, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
sale ends monday morning... so get the kit while u can at a cheap price the reg price is 350.00 for the 2 frt rotors and calipers (loaded with brackets and pads)

Dave
62652, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
what type of pad are you selling with this?
62865, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
Got the kit on last weekend....blew off the finals a lil bit!!! hehe...anyways...they look awesome, and work better than they look! I put them on my 97 avenger...a lil bigger car than you eclipse/talon guys out there. I've replaced rotors/pads on this car a couple times...and each time the rotors re-warp because they heat up too much!! Hopefully these fix it...they are already performing WAY better than the other stuff i used! Thanks alot man for the deal. Love 'em already:) Plus...who can argue about filling up that dead space in the rim w/ some good lookin huge breaks! these things barely fit...it looks great!!

Austin
62903, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
Posted by SilverRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Are these still up and if so can you hold a set until christmas? If so will these fit under the stock 14" rims?
62904, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
Posted by destruckeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by SilverRS
Are these still up and if so can you hold a set until christmas? If so will these fit under the stock 14" rims?

Yeah are these still for sale? I need a pair too after my rs brakes failed and I rear ended someone today, thank god we were barley moving.
62915, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
Posted by bullox, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by SilverRS
will these fit under the stock 14" rims?

No they will not. Ever look at how tight your brake setup is under the 14s? The stock calipers barely fit. GSXs came stock with 17s.
62916, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
yes I still have sets available.. and untill the 1st the set is back on sale...

so get em while they are cheep and while the getting is good..

Dave
62937, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
Originally posted by bullox
Originally posted by SilverRS will these fit under the stock 14" rims?
No they will not. Ever look at how tight your brake setup is under the 14s? The stock calipers barely fit. GSXs came stock with 17s.

Mine BARELY fit under the stock 16's on my car...so i'm sure they would NOT fit under 14's.
62969, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
I have 17's right now but I was thinking ahead for when I want to sell the car. I want to keep my rims and put the 14's back on.
63026, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
keep the old calipers and the old bracket...and buy some cheap pads/rotors to slap in there when you go to sell it...that way you can re-sell this kit, or keep it for your next car (if you go same platform for your next car). Either way...then you get these for now!! They'll easily fit under your 17's
63059, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
Posted by GhEttOrAiD, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
free bump

very satisfied owner here... I got one crap rotor, guy went out of pocket+ had a new one sent my way
63136, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
Posted by MRPerformance, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Can anyone (Dave?) tell me if these will fit inside 15" Team Dynamics wheels. The stock brakes look tiny inside these wheels while the stock 14"s barely clear. I'm really interested but I'd like to know that they'd fit before buying.

TIA for any input.

///Mike
63619, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
Just a quick question before I order a set, will the dust shield I have still work or will I have to get new ones?
63664, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
and also what kind of pads come with this?
63678, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
sorry about the delay I have been QUITE busy with the new baby on the way and christmas...

anywho I cant say for sure if the 15's will work.. but if they "barley" fit on the stock 14's then I would guess so...

as for the stock dustshields.. YES u can keep yours u dont have to remove them... and the kit comes with rabestoes PREMIUM brake pads...

btw thx GhEttOrAiD for the bump.. I am glad I was able to help u out. and I am glad u are a proud owner

Dave
63687, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
just one last question is the material semi-metalic, ceramic, kevlar, etc.? Oh and BTW I will send my payment in just a few minutes.
63736, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
semi met pads... money received order shipped this morning.. once I get a tracking number u will get confirmation

Dave
63924, RE: GSX frt brake conversion ****SALE****
anyoen else need GSX brake stuf

Dave
I generated this page in 0.017695188522339 seconds, executing 7 queries.