Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectFS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=39748
39748, FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Posted by siueclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=33617&item=2471139923

Price negotiable for 2gnt users.

James
39760, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Posted by CrazyEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I bet you $1,000 right now that eBay will take down the auction! Watch and see!!
Sorry I'm an ass, I really think it will though

Undergoing MAJOR modifications, inside and out: Sneek peek at phase 1 and 2 shown;
End of Project Goal - 4/23/04
member# 2498 / girl member# unknown
39761, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
whys that?

probably the comment at the end about cancelling the auction
39764, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Posted by GhEttOrAiD, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
nah thats legal

they'll cancel it for pussing out and selling off your eclipse

(its in the rules, go look) :thumbsdown
39767, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Posted by Initial DSM, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Parting out your car? Dibs on the stage 2 axles if you get rid of those.
39772, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Posted by Clay, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Vulture Mode: I'll be glad to take the FMIC. Bump
39785, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Posted by Malenko, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
wait till I lose my job and Im broke before selling.
PS:cancel that head unti Ipaid you for, already got a new one a month ago
39823, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Posted by soulcontroller, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
aaah thats a shame. i always liked your car james. ah well, bump for you.
39843, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Originally posted by Initial DSM
Parting out your car? Dibs on the stage 2 axles if you get rid of those.

Stage 2 axles from drive shaft shop. taking them off this weekend. $600 shipped and they are yours. only 2 months old.

james
39884, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
:/
39914, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
keep in mind people.. this is like 6500 bux worth of turbo
39939, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Posted by drewkivela, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
norton is blocking ebay on my comp, can you just post the particulars?
-drew
39941, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Posted by MR BLUNT 2gnt, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
have you already sold your datalogger setup yet? i'd be very interested in that
39994, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Originally posted by MR BLUNT 2gnt
have you already sold your datalogger setup yet? i'd be very interested in that

Ill sell my datalogger / wideband setup for $400 w/ everything i use.

James
39995, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
If anyone is interested feel free to call me at 618 203 6172

im without internet at the moment and have to go up to work to check things.

james
39993, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Originally posted by drewkivela
norton is blocking ebay on my comp, can you just post the particulars? -drew

Im selling a used HAHN Racecraft turbo kit for the 420a motor. I will not part out this kit.

Kit includes...

Big 20G Turbo (5lb actuator), Exhaust Manifold, Oil lines for turbo, fuel lines (altough you might want to get new ones), Vortech SFMU (with all the disks and rings and restrictor, RC Engineering 440cc injectors, ACCEL High flow inline fuel pump, Walbro 255lph intank fuel pump, HAHN Huge Front Mount Intercooler, Downpipe, Intercooler Piping, Greddy Type S BOV, Missing Link, HRC Fuel Cut Defensor, Boost Gauge, EGT Gauge, Air/Fuel Gauge, Oil Pressure Gauge, Electronic Fuel Pressure Gauge, triple pillar and dash bezel for gauges (beige and black), Apexi RSM, Apexi Turbo Timer, Oil Pan with already drilled hole for oil returbo from turbo, Turbo XS Dual Stage Boost Controller,

It doesn't get any easier than this. You can't find a more perfect kit for the money than what I am offering.

There is nothing wrong with any of these parts. They are currently on the car and the car runs at a screaming 349whp. The buyer will receive the goods after they have one the auction and after I have taken the parts off the car. (Approx, 2 weeks after money is received.)

When the buyer wins, I expect the money within 5 days of auction close. The buyer must also send me their exhaust manifold, downpipe and oil pan. Yes this means your car will be down till I send you my kit, unless you find other pieces to send me.

My reserve price is not as high as the buy now option. If someone chooses the buy now option, I will also send them a brand new energy suspension bushing kit still in the package. Thats a $200 value. Every bushing is in this kit.

Shipping is free. I accept paypal + 3% fee or money order, cashiers check. If a personal check is sent, you must wait for it to clear before I start taking a part the car.

Check my name for other auctions of related products.

40010, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Posted by Sorry_i_Win, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I know this isnt much of an offer, but I have $2500 to spend on a turbo kit. How much are you trying to get out of it?
40049, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
I need at 3000 for the basic turbo kit setup.

which would be...

turbo, manifold, sfmu, oil lines, intercooler, 1 fuel pump, missing link, ic piping, hrc fuel cut defensor, boost gauge, egt gauge, air fuel, triple pillar (beige), oil pan with predrilled oil return line, and the turbo timer.

i would still need your stock stuff.

James

40061, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
You left out the downpipe, but i assume that would be a nescessity (maybe i'm wrong... new to turbo stuff)... and what about the bov?

So other than that, the 440cc injectors, one of the fuel fuel pumps, Oil Pressure Gauge, Electronic Fuel Pressure Gauge, dash bezel, Apexi RSM, and Turbo XS Dual Stage Boost Controller wouldn't be included.

Assuming the downpipe and bov were included, I could maybe swing 2900 shipped. Get back to me.
40062, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
id need at least $3000 man.

and yes the bov and downpipe would be included.

call me 618 203 6172

the other parts i would just sell seperatly.

James
40086, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Posted by JWoodley, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
James, please check your mail.
40087, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Posted by EvuLFleA, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I believe this is against ebay rules:

"I accept paypal + 3% fee"

Also saying you need their stock parts might not be legal. Just a heads up.
40157, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by EvuLFleA
I believe this is against ebay rules: "I accept paypal + 3% fee" Also saying you need their stock parts might not be legal. Just a heads up.

this is not against ebay rules......yea ok many ebay sellers do this its nothing new.

Terry

96 Eagle talon ESI
rear disk conversion - Stillen front and rear sway bars - Koni yellows wrapped with eibach - Star Stage II - Optima locate in the hatch - Tenzo-R seats/4 pt harness - momo Steering wheel - Boost/oil/EGT gauges, HKS TT

97 Eclipse
Greddy header/evo exhaust - Shortened shifter - Tokico Adj wrapped with H&R - DEI Keyless entry alarm - Niche 17" Shoks

Waiting to be installed: Apexi AFC, HKS EVC IV, ceramic intake, stage 2 MIBA clutch, 450 Turbo injectors, Adj Fuel reg/return line, GSX Front brakes (need rotors)
40207, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
shit, i can't believe none of you want this.
40221, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Posted by coppereclipse95, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I want it, but I got no cash... :(
40134, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Originally posted by JWoodley
James, please check your mail.

I have been. Everyone should be replied to, if I haven't replied to you, resend your email.

James
40222, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
James, I have the money to spend on it.. but i thought i'd see how much it would cost per part to see if I was really getting my money's worth and now I'm not so sure, but maybe I'm missing something... someone please review this and see if I'm skipping over something or underestimating any costs. Thanks.

Big 20G Turbo (5lb actuator) - $750
- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33742&item=2471779602

Exhaust Manifold - $250
- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33742&item=2471775809

Oil lines for turbo - $30?
Fuel lines - $40?

Vortech SFMU - $190
- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2471112051&category=33553&sspagename=WDVW

RC Engineering 440cc injectors - $290
- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33554&item=2471453611

ACCEL High flow inline fuel pump - $145
- http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=ACC%2D74701

HAHN Huge Front Mount Intercooler - $500
- http://www.hahnracecraft.com/hahn/parts/universal%20intercoolers.htm

Downpipe - $140
- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2472254661&category=33630

Intercooler Piping - $140
- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2471965942&category=33742&sspagename=WDVW

Greddy Type S BOV - $175
- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33742&item=2471978277

Missing Link - $70
- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2470944126&category=33742

HKS Fuel Cut Defencer - $110
- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2471677184&category=33553&sspagename=WDVW

Boost Gauge - $40
- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6755&item=2472090804

EGT Gauge - $110
- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2472255404&category=46100

Air/Fuel Gauge - $35
- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=46100&item=2472282344

triple pillar - $40
- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33675&item=2472241649

Apexi Turbo Timer - $95
- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33742&item=2470744294

Oil Pan with already drilled hole for oil return - $40?

If I added everything up right, it looks like about $3050 for everything if I bought it part by part online.. and i didn't really even look very hard for any good prices. Not to be rude or anything, but once again am I forgetting anything else? Oh and by the way, I already added shipping costs to almost everything.
40268, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Well, this is pretty insulting..

Anyway..

That exhaust manifold wont work on that 20g turbo.
That turbo will need to be modified to fit on the 420a.
That downpipe will not work on your car with the hahn setup.
There is no way in hell that intercooler piping kit will work on your car.
That FMIC is just the core. No mounting hardware, youll have to make your own.
That Greddy Type S is only the BOV, youll still need the adapter plate for the intercooler piping.
I have no idea if that fuel cut defensor will work on your car or not. I bet not considering how i have never seen anyone use it.
Oil pans cost more than $40.

You are also forgetting a few items that my setup comes with.

Walbro 255 intank pump $150, electronic fuel pressure gauge $225, Electronic oil pressure, $150, Dash bezel $50, Apexi RSM $125, Turbo XS Dual Stage boost controller, $250.. Basically you have forgotten about $1000 worth of parts.

Lastly, the HRC Stage 2 kit with FMIC is $3800 bux without all the extras and larger turbo im supplying.

To be perfectly honest, you have pissed me off. How fucking rude of you to come in here and do this to my classified post. If you want to go buy all the shit and hope that it works and everything matches up, so be it. Im selling all quality parts in perfect working order that are 100% known to work together. If you want to buy that crap you have on there such as your cheap ass boost gauge and intercooler piping kit, then go right the fuck ahead.

Also, youve pissed me off further just because you have put parts on this list that DONT EVEN WORK ON THE 420A! Now some mindless kid is going to see this list and think he too can just go buy this shit and make a good turbo kit, when in fact, he can't. Thanx for the miss-information.

Before you start spouting off and trashing my classified post, why don't you do a little more research and actually learn what will work on the 420a, what is a good buy and what is not.
40305, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Originally posted by siueclipse
Well, this is pretty insulting.. Anyway.. That exhaust manifold wont work on that 20g turbo. That turbo will need to be modified to fit on the 420a. That downpipe will not work on your car with the hahn setup. There is no way in hell that intercooler piping kit will work on your car. That FMIC is just the core. No mounting hardware, youll have to make your own. That Greddy Type S is only the BOV, youll still need the adapter plate for the intercooler piping. I have no idea if that fuel cut defensor will work on your car or not. I bet not considering how i have never seen anyone use it. Oil pans cost more than $40. You are also forgetting a few items that my setup comes with. Walbro 255 intank pump $150, electronic fuel pressure gauge $225, Electronic oil pressure, $150, Dash bezel $50, Apexi RSM $125, Turbo XS Dual Stage boost controller, $250.. Basically you have forgotten about $1000 worth of parts. Lastly, the HRC Stage 2 kit with FMIC is $3800 bux without all the extras and larger turbo im supplying. To be perfectly honest, you have pissed me off. How fucking rude of you to come in here and do this to my classified post. If you want to go buy all the shit and hope that it works and everything matches up, so be it. Im selling all quality parts in perfect working order that are 100% known to work together. If you want to buy that crap you have on there such as your cheap ass boost gauge and intercooler piping kit, then go right the fuck ahead. Also, youve pissed me off further just because you have put parts on this list that DONT EVEN WORK ON THE 420A! Now some mindless kid is going to see this list and think he too can just go buy this shit and make a good turbo kit, when in fact, he can't. Thanx for the miss-information. Before you start spouting off and trashing my classified post, why don't you do a little more research and actually learn what will work on the 420a, what is a good buy and what is not.

Hey man, no need to get all bent out of shape.. I never claimed that that list of parts was correct.. I just did a search based on the parts you listed to get an idea what the cost would be. I clearly asked for someone to clarify/explain what I missed or had incorrect. In no way did I think that list of parts was all-inclusive and I never intended to ever buy those parts. I suppose I should have just asked u to list the value of each part so I could see how the price broke down cause I have no idea what they would normally cost, as you can see. Sorry if I insulted you, that was definitely not my intent.. Actually, I planned on paying you for the kit today, but it was late last nite and I thought I'd compare some prices as best I could before I committed to it cause $3000+ is a decent chunk of money to spend. Thanx for clearing up a few things tho. As for the extra $1000 worth of parts, I was only interested in buying the parts that I listed... We talked about this before. I'm going to call you in a little while, but I thought I'd post this for all to see. I'm still interested in buyin the kit.
40306, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
ATTN: Moderators & Admins

Please remove or edit my previous post containing the parts list. If anything, I should have emailed this privately to James. I do not want to misinform other 2gnt visitors. Please accept my sincerest appology.
40308, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Posted by Mattchew, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Don't sweat it man. You were just trying to make an informed decision. You asked him to clerify and explain the reason for the price since most the stuff is used. The Hahn Stage II kit is less than 3500 brand new from Hahn so I understand why you would want to clear this up especially when there are a few things included in this kit that you don't even need. Don't feel bad for trying to make sure your not wasting your money.
40315, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Posted by 95 silver gs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
3000 for his kit is a fucking steal you ass. It has made 349 whp there is only a hand full of 420a eclipse on this site making that kinda power. When you look at his parts list if you new what it was you wouldn't need to add it all up. Shit isn't cheap and going fast cost even more.
40317, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
$3000 is for the basic kit that you get from Hahn that cost less than $3500 new.
40320, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Originally posted by Mattchew
$3000 is for the basic kit that you get from Hahn that cost less than $3500 new.

actually.. im still giving him more than just a basic kit for $3000. Im still giving him the sfmu, and gredd bov, along with more gauges than the hrc kit comes with. Oh and not to mention the turbo is a 20g compared to the 16g that comes with the kit.

People really need to think about what they are talking about before speaking.
40323, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
So your saying he is selling a basic kit. You are a walking talking daralick. I do belive the 20 g turbo with fmic cost 3999.00 Thats a basic kit. You get another 2 grand (roughly) worth of stuff. for 3000 for his whole setup.
40324, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Originally posted by 95 silver gs
So your saying he is selling a basic kit. You are a walking talking daralick. I do belive the 20 g turbo with fmic cost 3999.00 Thats a basic kit. You get another 2 grand (roughly) worth of stuff. for 3000 for his whole setup.

Siueclipse, I never said there was anything bad about your kit nor did I comment on the price, until 95_silver_gs went all white knight on me. I just told the guy he was being smart for asking questions and being careful. Noone wants to spend $3000 just to find out they could have done better. I'm personally not a fan of buying used performance parts becauase you know anyone who had them did not drive the car like a civic. I was wrong about the price on the kit, I forgot you were selling it with the 20G. My mistake but, I still stand by the guy for asking questions about the kit.

95 silver gs, I have one thing to say.

http://www.hyperdictionary.com/dictionary/derelict
40335, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
sorry matt you are right a person unable to support himself witch that can be refured to you talking with out knowing
40336, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Originally posted by 95 silver gs
sorry matt you are right a person unable to support himself witch that can be refured to you talking with out knowing

Good God man! Do you even read what you type before posting? I was pointing out the fact that you can't spell derelict. So I guess you showed me by mispelling "which" and "referred". Keep the insults to PM's man, and lets not whore this thread up anymore because.

YOU IS IN NEEDIN OF SUM SPELLIN EDUMACATION. :)

40386, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
sorry for the anger folks.. yesterday was a very shitty day for me.

James
40408, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Your right i do not know how to spell. Not proud of but but don't need to spell to work in a die shop are work on cars. But you did state a true fact about my spelling. And bump to the top for this good kit for a good price.
40459, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Weee I won the auction. So when are you sending it to me :)
40460, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
LOL yeah for only 2000 less than the reserve.. I dont get it. I feel the kit is definetly worth 4000.

damn im pissed.
40461, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Honestly if I was selling that I would sell the turbo kit 100% by itself and sell the other parts seperate. I can almost gaurantee you that if you took your gauges and other parts off and just listed the turbo kit that it would probably go to about $2000 again. You could probably get about $1000 in the other shit. I don't think it's worth any more then $3,000 IMO. Keep trying though. I'm sure someone will come around and buy it someday.
40465, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
turbo kit just sold. less than what i wanted, but its all good.
40466, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Payment has been made for the basic kit plus a few extras... The following are sold (hope I remembered everything):

20G Turbo (5lb actuator)
exhaust manifold
vortech sfmu
oil lines
fuel lines
hahn huge frontmount intercooler
high flow inline fuel pump
missing link
ic piping
hrc fuel cut defensor
boost gauge
egt gauge
air fuel gauge
triple pillar
oil pan with predrilled oil return line
Apexi turbo timer
dual gauge dash bezel
440cc injectors
downpipe
Greddy Type S BOV
misc fittings, mounting hardware, lines, gaskets, etc.
40467, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
yupu thats the list.
40475, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
someone help James out and buy the rest of the stuff he's selling.. He's a great guy to deal with and he's being more than fair on his prices. Thanx again man. I'm really looking forward to BOOST!!! :)
40476, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
for sure man. youll be boosting by next weekend (if you hurry) hehe

james
40524, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Posted by redeclipset, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey man what's that electronic fuel gauge look like?
40579, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Posted by EclipseTenzoR, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
What about that Apexi RSM
40581, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Originally posted by EclipseTenzoR
What about that Apexi RSM

sold
40580, RE: FS: HAHN Stage 3+ Turbo Kit
Originally posted by redeclipset
hey man what's that electronic fuel gauge look like?

autometer phantom. go look on their website
I generated this page in 0.013471841812134 seconds, executing 7 queries.