Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectWTS: UR UDP/Tokico Suspension
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=37986
37986, WTS: UR UDP/Tokico Suspension
Posted by munky, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well I am probably looking like a post whore recently but I was planning on building up the eclipse til I got some news recently. Instead of buying up stuff I need to sell what I have. As of Thursday I am going to be a father and am curious as to what I can get for my stuff. As the title says I have an Unorthodox Racing Crank pulley and a Tokico suspension. I just put the set-up on the car this past weekend but oh well such is life. I am asking $400 plus shipping for the suspension and $200 for the crank with the Gates belts (plus shipping). Lemme know who is interested. I will give it a week before I go to ebay.
Peace,
Brandon
38014, RE: WTS: UR UDP/Tokico Suspension
Posted by deus_ex_avery, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
If that's the Tokico illuminas its not bad, but if it's just the HP they sell for 360 on ebay.

Avery
38023, RE: WTS: UR UDP/Tokico Suspension
Posted by 420AYE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
no, on ebay they don't cost that much. The hp's, i got for 275 at my DOOR.
38053, RE: WTS: UR UDP/Tokico Suspension
Posted by munky, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yeah it is the HP kit. I realized as soon as I posted that I needed to drop the price. But as of now the kit is gone anyways. I sold it for $360 which is what I bought it for. As for the guy who posted he bought one for $260...hmmm good for you I know I missed that one. The crank pulley is still up for grabs along with the belts. The price is $175 with the belts included. I will be able to get a good price on shipping however since I work at Fed Ex Ground.
I generated this page in 0.013522148132324 seconds, executing 7 queries.