Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectRE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=32007&mesg_id=32282
32282, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by AznKaos15, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by porcelain
Originally posted by AznKaos15
Originally posted by AznKaos15
Originally posted by porcelain
Originally posted by AznKaos15 i need the engine coolant temperature sensor with plug. i ll give you $15 shipped. paypal?
If you mean the plug sensor that goes in the bottom of the coolant overflow resivoir $15 shipped is fine. And if you wanna pay throug paypal sand a little extra to cover paypal fee's. my paypal is: ericsebay@ureach.com
the ECT is actually screwed into the head. it is directly under the upper radiator hose/thermostat housing and above the thinner wire which is the thermostat sensor. i need the ECT (engine coolant sensor) that is between the two and the connector which you would have to snip off the wire harness. damn i wish i had a pic but i am still very interested. if there are any other questions, let me know.
so just give me the ok to send money if you know which part i am talking about. thanks.
Ok i know what your talking about I didnt realize what you said the first time you asked. how's $20 shipped?

$20 shipped sounds fine. i will send it through paypal. it still works right? how many miles were on the car?
I generated this page in 0.011142015457153 seconds, executing 6 queries.