Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectFS: (2)Rear Ends, (1)Tails, (2)Baby Spoilers
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=254
254, FS: (2)Rear Ends, (1)Tails, (2)Baby Spoilers
Posted by FlyinEsi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
A friend of mine in town here wants me to try to sell some of his "spare parts" he has laying around. Here's what he's got:

(1) '96 Rear End w/ backup lights, excellent condition, little chewed up on the corner under the left tailight (dog chewed on or something), easily fixable, currently painted camelion. 50 + shipping

(2) '96 Rear End w/o backup lights, but he says he has them. Great condition, painted red. Not off the car yet...he's making a custom rear end, then they'll be off. 50 + shipping

(3) '96 Eclipse Tails, he has the two turn lights and the center ECLIPSE light piece. 75 + shipping 50 + shipping w/o the center piece

(4) 2 - Baby Spoilers - Didn't get to see, but he said in awesome condition. 50 + Shipping

Let me know if you guys want any of this stuff, I'm to take care of getting stuff boxed up and taking the money...give me a ring here or at ernestdan@hotmail.com

Latez,
Dano

'98 Talon Esi

Mods:
System:Alpine CD Deck w/ 6d Changer|2 10" C2 Precision Power Subs|Fosgate 360a2 Amp
Engine:helmut.idlegames.com/sounds/tal_cdb.mp3|Bosch Platinum +4 Plugs|Iceman CAI
Suspension:Upper Front & Rear Strut Bars|Bridgestone Potenza RE910 Tires
Exterior:15% Tint All Around

Next Purchases:
Symborski Shifter Kit
Short Shifter

"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac!!"

255, RE: FS: (2)Rear Ends, (1)Tails, (2)Baby Spoilers
Posted by Jarrad_GST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
would like to purcahse the rear bumper. Where are you located at? my email is xsfraider@hotmail.com The red rear bumper, dont need the reverse lights.
256, RE: FS: (2)Rear Ends, (1)Tails, (2)Baby Spoilers
Posted by FlyinEsi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm in Laramie, Wyoming...the red rear end isn't off the car yet...he is in a tech school and he is making a custom rear end...but if I can get your number...or I can just e-mail you when he is done with it

'98 Talon Esi

Mods:
System:Alpine CD Deck w/ 6d Changer|2 10" C2 Precision Power Subs|Fosgate 360a2 Amp
Engine:helmut.idlegames.com/sounds/tal_cdb.mp3|Bosch Platinum +4 Plugs|Iceman CAI
Suspension:Upper Front & Rear Strut Bars|Bridgestone Potenza RE910 Tires
Exterior:15% Tint All Around

Next Purchases:
Symborski Shifter Kit
Short Shifter

"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac!!"

I generated this page in 0.0075321197509766 seconds, executing 7 queries.